Postponed U.S. Shows - Keep your tix or get refund?

2 minutes ago, Draguns said:

Has anyone received notification on Facebook about the dates being rescheduled?  I received a notification on Facebook that the GNR MetLife show is now rescheduled to August 5, 2021. 

That's interesting. So they're keeping some of the dates? Maybe the better selling ones? I thought it would be an 'all or nothing' situation, but clearly not. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

That's interesting. So they're keeping some of the dates? Maybe the better selling ones? I thought it would be an 'all or nothing' situation, but clearly not. 

I can now confirm that the date for MetLife Stadium is indeed August 5, 2021.  I just saw it on my tickets for the show.

1 minute ago, allwaystired said:

I was assuming that they'd cancel it outright too, great excuse (covid) to avoid playing half empty stadiums for the summer. 'Hopefully' their class management will take this as a "thank you jesus!!!" and get off their lazy asses.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Trin9498 said:

I just requested a refund for my fenway tickets. I’m retired from gnr live now. 

I submitted the refund request to Fenway but didn’t get any kind of email confirmation. Did you?

EDIT: sorry, idk why my reply here quoted you multiple times.

11 minutes ago, Trin9498 said:
Edited by rocknroll41

7 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

I was assuming that they'd cancel it outright too, great excuse (covid) to avoid playing half empty stadiums for the summer. 'Hopefully' their class management will take this as a "thank you jesus!!!" and get off their lazy asses.

I still don't see these shows happening really-whether Covid puts a stop to them or not. The inexplicable step back-up to stadiums remains utterly baffling to me. 

8 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

I still don't see these shows happening really-whether Covid puts a stop to them or not. The inexplicable step back-up to stadiums remains utterly baffling to me. 

I think it'll happen. People from the Philly area may now look to buy tickets at the MetLife show. MetLife has a central location between NYC and Philly. 

49 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Looks like Detroit, Minneapolis and Chicago have been rescheduled too. 

Saw a tweet from Live Nation about that. Still gonna wait til hours before the show to pick up tickets if I do at all lol

• Like 2

4 hours ago, rocknroll41 said:

I submitted the refund request to Fenway but didn’t get any kind of email confirmation. Did you?

EDIT: sorry, idk why my reply here quoted you multiple times.

Nope. It just thanks, your refund request has been received. I haven’t gotten confirms for any shows I’ve requested refunds for