Must be a slow news day. Brazilian tells details of romance that cousin lived with Axl Rose

https://www.metropoles.com/colunas-blogs/leo-dias/brasileira-conta-detalhes-de-romance-que-prima-viveu-com-axl-rose

Google translate

Brazilian tells details of romance that cousin lived with Axl Rose

It seems that Axl Rose really has a thing for Brazilians and it wasn't just Ellen Jabour who won the heart of the Guns N 'Roses leader. Pernambuco native Janaína Godeffroy, who lives in Switzerland, lived a romance for more than a year with the singer.

It all started in 2012, at a show in Basel, Switzerland. Janaína and cousin Waleska Vitorino lived in Lugano, but since they were fans of the band, they went to Basel to follow their performance. Axl was leaving the venue when he met her. He asked the then manager of the band to call Janaína, with his cousin, so that they could go to his bus to chat.

On the bus, Axl would have confessed that he always saw her at shows and that he was enchanted by her. The chemistry crashed and Axl and Janaína spent hours and hours alone on the bus. The other day, the singer called the Brazilian to follow the band's tour with him in Europe, but she couldn't go because she was with the dog, Zara, and had no one to leave. So, they agreed to meet at the end of the tour at a concert in Spain. There, they enjoyed a party after the show and got together again.

“Axl always showed that he wanted something serious with Janaína and asked us to stay in Las Vegas for a month. We went and, it is important to say, that we always made these trips with our money. There it was all wonderful again. Axl and my cousin got along very well. He called her Brazilian Swiss (Swisilian) and called us 'cousins' (the cousins). The following year we repeated the dose and went to Vegas again at his invitation ”, says Waleska.

But, in the following year, the romance would have cooled down, as Waleska and Janaína fell out with a Guns Roses producer, also Brazilian, who, according to them, had been chasing them since the beginning of the relationship: “She implied a lot with us and one day , during breakfast, she humiliated my cousin a lot, calling her by bad words. She said that she would not accept that my cousin had a serious relationship with Axl and that she had already talked to him about it. He would have to choose between her or my cousin, ”said Waleska.

“We are family and we don't accept the way she (the producer) treated us and we decided not to go to the next show in Vegas. My cousin sent him an email telling him everything that had happened. We still met Axl a few years later at another show in Bern. He once again wanted to spend the night with Janaína, but she didn't agree, because she was already married. Nowadays, they are just friends and exchange messages on important dates like Christmas and birthdays ”, said Waleska.

*Any money the mentioned producer was actually the manager beta

• Like 3

Wow she is pretty, women are obviously still finding him attractive..   If that was Beta scaring her away then that is just too weird to comprehend, is Axl under her infuluence, unless  she was right. Oh well his life,I hope he is happy. 

Edited by DurhamGirl

5 hours ago, StayofExecution2020 said:

The whole lebeis family is a tragedy

Guess poor old beta thought she would be out of axls will if this young lady dug her claws in.

The money in gnr must be worth it, if slash and duff can put up with the lebeis family trying to manage the band every 2mins.

Edited by Sydney Fan

I’ve noticed this before, but this video reminds  me of how different Axl’s speaking voice is than when he was younger. It’s not just his singing voice that has changed. Doesn’t even sound like the same person when he is talking.

1 hour ago, Birdman said:

I’ve noticed this before, but this video reminds  me of how different Axl’s speaking voice is than when he was younger. It’s not just his singing voice that has changed. Doesn’t even sound like the same person when he is talking.

Yes you are right, is this really Axl, maybe he looks so different because he is different :o

Well... I think we all know that this one side of a story. I'd like to hear Axls thoughts on this, but! IF someone within his team bullied her (assuming she was purely motivated) out of a relationship with him then he really needs to reevaluate who he's working with. 

Based on what the article says, she was married when the last picture was taken (probably in 2017). The last time they had seen each other before that, when Beta intervened, must have been in 2014, during the last Vegas residency.

It doesn't seem it was anything serious if Axl only invited her to spend some time with him once a year - which makes Beta's reaction (if the story is true, of course) even more weird.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, EricA said:

Mum Beta says NO!

Thats right. Next  thing you  know, he could fall in love, get to thinking bring a couple is nice n normal, and start making his own heir, I mean baby at his age . Well, he is younger than older daddy's Chris Noth and Alec Spermacide Baldwin who is on baby number 5 with his young wifey.