Must be a slow news day. Brazilian tells details of romance that cousin lived with Axl Rose

But then why  would he mention his wife to a girl he is trying to chat you up.

4 hours ago, AtariLegend said:

There's no way I'm reading through the past few pages, but having read the first few posts no way

Sorry, but this it's creepy. Seems more like Axl being taken advantage of by a crazy stalker and the cousin who's looking to make cash.

I bet the people involved have accounts on this forum.

Yes I was wondering this too.

But why would he mention his wife to a girl he was trying to chat up?

Edited by DurhamGirl

5 minutes ago, soon said:

Lots of different ways for relationships to exist. Lots of people also are into banging celebrities regardless of the marital status.

but it seems like he literally just wanted to talk at them. Hehe

That sort of fits with when he was "linked" to Lana Del Rey. She claimed that they weren't and that he just liked to talk. 

4 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

That sort of fits with when he was "linked" to Lana Del Rey. She claimed that they weren't and that he just liked to talk. 

Oh, didn’t know that. Kinda fits with Shotgun Blues too,

“with your verbal masturbation. Me I just like to dance!”

Wow may not like sex, what happened to him...maybe too mucch when he was at his peak.  

Somebody said the girl comes from his town but the cousing said she lived in Switzerlad.

This is like some kind of  dark twisted tale that has stopped us asking abouut new music, which I feel may not exist with the 'damaged'  state Axl seems to be in.   Who knows, as I stated before I just hope he his happy.   No more for me on this subject as I am starting to pry and this makes me uncomfortable.  

Edited by DurhamGirl

2 hours ago, DurhamGirl said:

Wow may not like sex, what happened to him...maybe too mucch when he was at his peak.  

Somebody said the girl comes from his town but the cousing said she lived in Switzerlad.

This is like some kind of  dark twisted tale that has stopped us asking abouut new music, which I feel may not exist with the 'damaged'  state Axl seems to be in.   Who knows, as I stated before I just hope he his happy.   No more for me on this subject as I am starting to pry and this makes me uncomfortable.  

Thought Slash and Izzy were the horny ones. Yeah Axl made out with a lot of girls but he always likes to talk.

22 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

Think he was talking about business arrangements.

I don't know about this serious illness talk, I mean it's possible! He could have loads of things hypothetically! thyroid issues could explain his voice and weight gain... but it's just guess work, likely there's nothing more to it than eating too much, not enough exercise and not practicing his singing enough! the conspiracy is always more fun, but this seems more like the reality.

Hope so mate - dunno why but always thought this was related to personal/health.

Axl hanging out with young women/models etc. to mostly just talk to them (or rather talk at them) is nothing new. There were quite a few pictures/videos/stories about that around the same time this apparently happened. I vaguely remember some girl(s) that hung out in the tour bus saying that he just liked talk and that he would talk about Slash a lot.

The story itself sounds believable, especially considering that Beta has made Axl choose between her or someone/something else at least once before (when she threatened to leave if Axl didn't make her and her kids the managers of the band). So this sounds like the kind of emotional manipulation she would engage in.

(Though I could also see Axl using TB members to get rid of hang-ons he's grown tired of or that have gotten a bit too clingy. But knowing how Beta acts from incidents like the one I mentioned above or the way she (over-)reacts on social media to various things, I'm leaning more towards her acting on her own in this story than her acting on Axl's orders.)

As for the video, I also hear "wife". :facepalm:

Seems like the girls in the video (who don't really understand English) hear the word manager and ask "Beta?" because Beta's often been referred to as Axl's manager and that's what they probably know her as. Then Axl clarifies what Beta is to him, as opposed to the kind of actual manager he was talking about (Goldstein).

Edited by loke212
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, DurhamGirl said:

What was happening with GnR  around 2012? Who else was in the band at this time?  What was Axl looking like and how was his voice?

One comment abouut Beta, if married why keep it secret?

in 2012, the lineup was: Axl, DJ Ashba, Tommy Stinson, Dizzy Reed, Bumblefoot, Chris Pitman, Frank Ferrer. Axl looked adorable with the belly. I've attended a show on that year and he sounded pretty good. It wasn't nearly as good as 2010 imo though, but he gave it everything he had. (at least on that night)

nothing much was happening that year except the tour, a 12 night Las Vegas residency and there was a flying piano present as well. They've also filmed what would become the "Appetite For Democracy" 3d live concert from the tenth night of the residency which was later released in May 29, 2014.

• Like 1