Must be a slow news day. Brazilian tells details of romance that cousin lived with Axl Rose

He does mumble it but does sound like wife from what I've read they got married in 08 but its not a relationship it was more of a business thing that what a found on another site who knows along as there happy thats all that matters 

• 11 months later...
18 hours ago, Lori888 said:

Axl before Beta - fit, sexy, ‘Rock God’ with an insatiable need to write music, perform and a sharp wit. 
Axl after Beta - unfit, soft, marshmallow man, pottering around, wasting his talent, likely on anti-psychotics, limited output of any new material, apparently living in a co-dependent ‘pseudo-marriage’ with Beta. 
I don’t see a mother, I see a possible predatory, manipulator,  who’s capitalised on vulnerable Axl. Without Beta there Axl may have built a family and personal life of his own… She’s probably brainwashed him into thinking he can’t live without her. May even have threatened to leave, if he wasn’t on meds, making him easy to control…She seems like a real ‘expert’... She possibly has provided everything for him so that he thinks he has the best of both worlds. Possibly acts as wife and family while he can play the field. No woman can compete with that! Sasha Volkova may wait around forever - literally…  It seems Axl may have missed out on creating his own ‘real’ family cos Beta’s in the way!... #Free Axl!! ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥

Speculation, conjecture. This is all rather ridiculous.

13 minutes ago, darkside259 said:

axl is still alive thanks to beta, like it or not, i prefer axl nowdays to a scott weilands kinda end

Axl would have never went out Scott's way.  Might have made it through without Beta but thank god she was there because he could have taken Kurt's way.

Look at what she has brought to his life.  There's more to being happy then being a rock star.  Actually rock star probably sucks but if you're going to do what you love, there's a down side too.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Lori888 said:

Really? I think not. I’ll even put money on Beta having covertly encouraged the break up of Stephanie Seymour and Axl. She seems to be the one who’s benefited from that relationship ending. She took both Axl and Stephanie’s uncle from Stephanie. That’s quite something! I’m seeing Beta as the ultimate apex predator. I’d love to know Stephanie’s opinion! 

It just seems really beneath us as fans to speculate on this sort of thing. We know nothing about it. It all seems very far-fetched to me, but I suppose some find it easy to believe because Beta has gone on social media acting unprofessionally in regard to her interaction with fans.

Edited by GnR Chris

12 minutes ago, Lori888 said:

It does actually concern us when there’s signs of abuse on a vulnerable person. I work in family relationships / mental health for the last 30 years and can tell you that I see clearly the abuse of a vulnerable man. Isolation being the most obvious. Isolated from his partner, his band, his fans… Never mind Beta living in his house, that ensures no one else can create a bond with him. This appears to be sociopathic, narcissistic behaviour on her part. She plays him perfectly with the comments she puts out like Axl being ‘more than a son’ to her… It’s manipulation. I feel very sorry for Axl, when I see her elbow him in the ribs or hit him on the arm (on stage, in front of tens of thousands of people) - He said on this occasion in response, “I’m in an abusive relationship” - ‘never a truer word said in jest!’ All of it to me, seems that she’s played on his fears of being alone. Sadly I don’t think he’ll ever escape like her ex-husband did, who fled!! According to Beta’s own words, he quietly put his belongings in the car and drove away.  

I feel sorry for the people you treat for mental health if you're basically diagnosing Axl based on your own assumptions. We don't know at all if he leads an isolated life simply because he chooses to stay out of public spotlight. Gimme a break.

• Like 2