Europa Tour 2020

31 minutes ago, Erika12 said:

i'm just pissed off because i have 3 tickets to the show in vienna and don't get a refund, no information at all, nothing 😏

I got an e-mail ages ago saying it was postponed and they would be in touch regarding rescheduled dates - did you get anything like that??

35 minutes ago, Erika12 said:

I only received an automatic email from oeticket (where I bought the tickets) that we should be patient and should not contact them to get in touch. that was in May 😠

To be fair mines was similar. I’m just waiting and hoping it’s rescheduled as the chances of them coming back to Scotland is remote! I’m sure I’d read on here that people HAD contacted their ticket vendor anyway and got refunds? 

11 minutes ago, Dean said:

It means nothing to me...

7 minutes ago, Erika12 said:

sorry, i don't know what you mean...

Ultravox (synth band of the 80s in UK) had a massive hit with a song called Vienna.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, avahland said:

And in Vienna they played The General.....which was recorded crappy.

12 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

Ultravox (synth band of the 80s in UK) had a massive hit with a song called Vienna.

Oh well, okay 🙂 GNR should rather travel to Vienna 😃

There's not going to be a massive tour by any band, any time soon. Let alone one that had extremely poor ticket sales prior to the pandemic. 

If the GN'R machine gets rolling again, it won't happen until some time late next year. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

There's not going to be a massive tour by any band, any time soon. Let alone one that had extremely poor ticket sales prior to the pandemic. 

If the GN'R machine gets rolling again, it won't happen until some time late next year. 

I can wait, just don't want my money to be lost. I already thought it would be in 2021 at the earliest, if at all concerts would be allowed...

50 minutes ago, Erika12 said:

I can wait, just don't want my money to be lost. I already thought it would be in 2021 at the earliest, if at all concerts would be allowed...

You won't lose your money. The show will happen, just not for another year and a half at the earliest. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

You won't lose your money. The show will happen, just not for another year and a half at the earliest. 

I hope you are right. in austria it was agreed that a voucher can be issued instead of a refund ... if the concert is next year then i will be satisfied and happy 😉

• Like 1