California fires...

DurhamGirl

• 3 weeks later...

Its not a joking matter for the vast aamount of flora and fauna, I always think of the animals in situations like this.  The situation has got much worse and again I hope Axl and his household are ok as well as everyone else in the area.  For anybody that is wondering what he is doing well this could be a bit of a clue.

• Like 1

Im not sure if these wildfires where human caused? That would be horrific. But naturally occurring wildfires are part of the life cycle of many types of forests. IIRC the forests around Axls home fall under that category of forest - but maybe Im wrong? Often fire is part of the cycle that provides the home for the animals to come. Some trees essentially require fire to grow new trees (Seqoia). And the tallest tress cant come to block out the sun for the lower stratifications/ layers of vegetation. Ash is one of forests fertilizers.

If Im a millionaire and can therefore live 'wherever I want' I think I steer clear of areas with frequent wildfires and earthquakes! Thats just me though. But yeah, as it is, Axl likely has his hand full.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/11/2020 at 11:13 PM, DurhamGirl said:

I am sure Axl does not have the time to contribute  or think about new music with these terrible fires along with the rampant coravirus in California.  It must be hell like, my thoughts are with everybody there.

Yeah, it’s pretty horrible right now. Even if you’re not in the fire zones, the smoke and ash has been really bad for the last week. 

• Thanks 1

Sadly some of the fires in CA and OR were caused by humans @soon. We had horrible fires last year up here but thankfully none this summer. I feel so badly for everyone affected by these fires.

And yeah we do have earthquakes and hopefully won't have another big one for some time. We had a 7.1 earthquake 2 years ago. Scary. :nervous: 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Sadly some of the fires in CA and OR were caused by humans @soon. We had horrible fires last year up here but thankfully none this summer. I feel so badly for everyone affected by these fires.

And yeah we do have earthquakes and hopefully won't have another big one for some time. We had a 7.1 earthquake 2 years ago. Scary. :nervous: 

Thanks for filling me in. So sad. Happy for you not getting any this season though.

Ive only experienced one very minor tremor before... and I did not like it one bit! I cant imagine what 7.1 feels like! Youre some durable people up there!

• Thanks 1

On 8/3/2020 at 8:43 PM, DurhamGirl said:

Fires in California again, I hope Axl and his animals are ok.

This is really terrible of me but now whenever I see the fires mentioned in relation to Axl I think of a comment I saw on Facebook when he and Nikki Sixx were complaining about the way the government were handling things. 

It said - “Nikki is only crying because the wig shop burnt down and Axl is mad because the Botox clinic is gone” :lol:

:smiley-confused2:

• Haha 3

To all of you in CA , and the western coast states, best to you.  
Someone told us of the natural way and why, unfortunate for humans, that nature starts these fires .

One fire in CA was started by  2 stupid muthafukcer azzholes  and their triflin, ignorant, know nothing family and friends by having a gender reveal party in which you set ablaze some kind if pryo sh it and watch it turn blue smoke or pink smoke. No brains , no common sense because the ultimate goal is have the most extreme thing for social media. 

Lord help the child of that union. 

• Like 1