"Cancel Culture" Opinions?

RussTCB

Just now, Dazey said:

Watched it in a double bill with seminal Linda Blair classic "Chained Heat" :lol: 

I can't really remember much of it, some fuckin' dodgy rape scene by a bunch of thick necked nordic motherfuckers and some Jewish girl and, of course, Illsa the insatiable, stabbing men in the cocks at the point of climax :lol:  There's some sequels to that shit too, Illsa and the fuckin' Arabs Harem or some such bollocks.  One other one as well, can't remember any of it though.

1 minute ago, action said:

it's also horny as fuck.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeah, no it isn't :lol:

6 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeah, no it isn't :lol:

nazi women are like a forbidden fruit, evil and dominant and therefore very sexy. it is twisted, it is wicked, it is wrong: bring it on I say. i'd seriously tap that. Kind of like that bowsette meme.

9a9e25f7e95e359267fd76c6ee8e8807.jpg

Edited by action

Uncle Bens is for people who cant cook their own rice. When I hear someone expressing a passionate connection to the former logo, all I hear is a baby asking to be cooked for and spoon fed :lol: Especially shameful for someone whose enthusiastic about a cuisine thats as rice focoused as Japanese! :P

Well, I also have a few packets of his rice in my zompoc stash. Bistro Style Mexican rice iirc. F'n tasty stuff!

The black mans face terrifies me each time I come by it. I punched the little packet of rice right in the face one time, kinda a panic move :lol:

5 minutes ago, soon said:

Uncle Bens is for people who cant cook their own rice. When I hear someone expressing a passionate connection to the former logo, all I hear is a baby asking to be cooked for and spoon fed :lol: Especially shameful for someone whose enthusiastic about a cuisine thats as rice focoused as Japanese! :P

Well, I also have a few packets of his rice in my zompoc stash. Bistro Style Mexican rice iirc. F'n tasty stuff!

The black mans face terrifies me each time I come by it. I punched the little packet of rice right in the face one time, kinda a panic move :lol:

It is disgusting - I'd agree. And that easy cook rice is also rank.

Most people (westerners) do not know how to cook ''proper'' rice.

4 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

It is disgusting - I'd agree. And that easy cook rice is also rank.

Most people (westerners) do not know how to cook ''proper'' rice.

Which is especially sad since, the way I cook proper rice is likely even quicker and more convenient (and less wateful) than these "instant rice" products.

I have a timer on my rice maker so I toss the rice and water in when I have the 30 seconds that takes. Could take 30 more seconds to add flavours and seasoning. Then I set the timer for when it should start cooking. And then I scoop it onto my diner plate. easy peasy.

I wanna get an Insta Pot too. Could do the same as above but in its second compartment I could set it to steam the veg along with it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

Unless you cook mountains of rice daily, like most Asians, it is an extraordinary luxury I find. I was offered one for free but didn't really want it. 

I love mine. Didn’t cost a shitload but makes great rice every time. 

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

Bet you have a soda stream?

I really want one. :lol: I do have a proper posh kettle though that just boils enough for a single cup of tea. You just turn the nob, put the cup under and press the button. It’s great. 

2 minutes ago, Dazey said:

I really want one. :lol: I do have a proper posh kettle though that just boils enough for a single cup of tea. You just turn the nob, put the cup under and press the button. It’s great. 

You don't have one sitting in your loft? I thought everybody had a soda stream sitting in their loft!

I looked into a Drink Mate (The BDS friendly version of soda stream) and Im not convinced about its environmental claims. Less bottles coming into your house, but more CO cannisters getting tossed. :shrugs:

I make bubbly drinks the old fashioned way, using water keifer grains or fresh whey to cause the carbonation. My best soda/pop yet was a mollases fed kefer water with sage and lemon rind. Rose hip and hibiscus as close second.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Unless you cook mountains of rice daily, like most Asians, it is an extraordinary luxury I find. I was offered one for free but didn't really want it. 

When Ive tried my hand at sushi rice I cooked it in a pot. And its definitely easy enough to cook it stove top.

When I do a full rice maker, Ill have a few rice bowls for the week and then immediately turn the majority of it into a ham and corn casserole that I freeze in portions. Holds up to freezing well!

I always plan to make some aranchinni (spelling? lol) but never have gotten around to it.

6 minutes ago, soon said:

I looked into a Drink Mate (The BDS friendly version of soda stream) and Im not convinced about its environmental claims. Less bottles coming into your house, but more CO cannisters getting tossed. :shrugs:

I make bubbly drinks the old fashioned way, using water keifer grains or fresh whey to cause the carbonation. My best soda/pop yet was a mollases fed kefer water with sage and lemon rind. Rose hip and hibiscus as close second.

Soon, the Gwyneth Paltrow of Mygnr. 

Just now, soon said:

When Ive tried my hand at sushi rice I cooked it in a pot. And its definitely easy enough to cook it stove top.

When I do a full rice maker, Ill have a few rice bowls for the week and then immediately turn the majority of it into a ham and corn casserole that I freeze in portions. Holds up to freezing well!

I always plan to make some aranchinni (spelling? lol) but never have gotten around to it.

If I was making loads of rice every day, I'd buy one - I'm not criticising a rice cooker as they are a good gadget - but I just don't see the point when I have rice once-twice a week if I'm lucky, and I can make perfect rice within 15 mins. 

For sushi rice it is different. You use short grain and you need to retain the starch.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, soon said:

Which is especially sad since, the way I cook proper rice is likely even quicker and more convenient (and less wateful) than these "instant rice" products.

I have a timer on my rice maker so I toss the rice and water in when I have the 30 seconds that takes. Could take 30 more seconds to add flavours and seasoning. Then I set the timer for when it should start cooking. And then I scoop it onto my diner plate. easy peasy.

I wanna get an Insta Pot too. Could do the same as above but in its second compartment I could set it to steam the veg along with it.

what do you mean, timer?

the real way to make rice, is: one unit rice, two units water, cook on a light fire until water is gone. no plastic bags needed or any of that drivel

Listen to the meister.

1/ Rice in pan. Under tap, rinse out starch from rice multiple times (you will see starchy water disappearing until water is almost clear).

2/ Add water so that water level is only circa 2 cms above rice.

3/ Place on hob on highest heat, lid on (never remove lid), and boil for about 10-15 mins until water is ''almost'' evaporated - you will see little craters appearing on surface of rice. 

4/ Place pan on lowest heat to ''steam'' for 10 mins. Rice is then ready to eat. 

Perfect rice every time in no less than twenty minutes. No stirring bollocks. No draining water away like dopey Brits do, leaving a starchy mess. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, action said:

what do you mean, timer?

the real way to make rice, is: one unit rice, two units water, cook on a light fire until water is gone. no plastic bags needed or any of that drivel

The timer is so I dont have to be there to cook it. Convenience and ease of use. When I get an Insta Pot I might never cook over a stove again!

Thats what I already said about the excess waste of using precooked rice packages.

Also I have a camp stove that collects thermal energy. So I can cook rice over a real flame (not your pussy indoor natural gas flame :P) and charge my phone at the same time by plugging it into the usb port on the thermal energy device. :headbang:The green future is now

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, soon said:

The timer is so I dont have to be there to cook it. Convenience and ease of use. When I get an Insta Pot I might never cook over a stove again!

Thats what I already said about the excess waste of using precooked rice packages.

Also I have a camp stove that collects thermal energy. So I can cook rice over a real flame (not your pussy indoor natural gas flame :P) and charge my phone at the same time by plugging it into the usb port on the thermal energy device. :headbang:The green future is now

I don't remember Rambo ever doing this?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, soon said:

"the green future is now", said soon, while inhaling his cannabinol

• Haha 1