ASHBA (TM) - New Music - EDM - Anyone ? Anyone ? 🤣

swishtz

Dumpy little Venga Boy wannabee with the wife controlling it all it seems 🤣

13 minutes ago, metallex78 said:

Someone should tell DJ that Slash did this already 7 years ago, and he did it better than him...

Hmmm this video must be a fake because "According to a press release, Ashba is "the first artist to combine multiple genres with EDM into one unique, explosive sound.""

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, soon said:

Im sorry, does the video end with a gay joke? :facepalm::lol: The food truck is called Back Door and has a hot dog weiner flying towards an open bun :facepalm::lol:

He really found a way to add maximum cringe at every juncture.

I think the video ends with a glimpse into his future, his fake follower count is dropping like a rock and the stats on these things are laughable, maybe he needs to scam another girl friend or two to front him some $$$ again......

1 hour ago, swishtz said:

I think the video ends with a glimpse into his future, his fake follower count is dropping like a rock and the stats on these things are laughable, maybe he needs to scam another girl friend or two to front him some $$$ again......

I didnt realize he had a reputation of scam girlfriends? 

But I do remember Sixx making a comment about fake followers and iirc there was room to consider he was speaking about Ashba as they had only recently parted ways?

I would also hazard a guess that everybody in the video wasn't paid because it's his buddy's there's a limo with a logo on it and a guy wearing the same logo t-shirt on the sofa kissing a girl never mind a bunch of other similar stuff, the midget girl is from the dancing toy car video from a few months ago too, probably told them all how good it would be for their careers 🤣 keep clicking those YouTube links Ashba, how else are you going to explain to the labels and investors where all your followers have gone and why arent  they engaging, if that shit show tours anywhere bigger than a free appearance at a nightclub I'll eat my Ashba TM hat

Edited by swishtz
Ashba swag
  • Haha 1

The outdated mid 2000s EDM style, the amateur guitar lick, the tacky kitchen sink solo, the hilarious lyrics, the vegas bargain bin models and singer, and best of all, DJ changing his "style" from knock off Tim Burton to this shit hoping in vain he can break into the EDM scene for popularity 

It's perfection

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Towelie said:

To be fair, this was equally as horrendous.

Slash will literally do anything to avoid shooting up, won't he? :lol:

This is the very worst. Be warned, it plummets the very depths of musical excrement. I have put it in spoiler so as not to offend sensitive sensibilities, 

Spoiler

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1