ASHBA (TM) - New Music - EDM - Anyone ? Anyone ? 🤣

swishtz

On ‎15‎/‎08‎/‎2020 at 7:30 AM, ZoSoRose said:

The outdated mid 2000s EDM style, the amateur guitar lick, the tacky kitchen sink solo, the hilarious lyrics, the vegas bargain bin models and singer, and best of all, DJ changing his "style" from knock off Tim Burton to this shit hoping in vain he can break into the EDM scene for popularity 

It's perfection

It's almost so bad it's good.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, James Bond said:

I made it a minute or so in. Once he did that guitar flip, I was out. I'd rather drink some Ashba Water than listen to that ever again.

It's ok his paid followers/ bots still seem to be enjoying it... He should really get a new social media company though because it's a little bit obvious..

Edited by swishtz

9 hours ago, swishtz said:

It's ok his paid followers/ bots still seem to be enjoying it... He should really get a new social media company though because it's a little bit obvious..

Yeah some of the comments and his replies are more cringeworthy than the song itself. Entertaining, but cringeworthy nevertheless.

On 8/15/2020 at 5:32 AM, DieselDaisy said:

This is the very worst. Be warned, it plummets the very depths of musical excrement. I have put it in spoiler so as not to offend sensitive sensibilities, 

Hide contents

I actually really liked that. Haven't seen it in a while but it's got a lot of energy and some cool licks from Slash.

• 2 months later...
27 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

If you got any laughs out of the first video, you'll like this one too. It has the same set and models from the first video (midget included) and some fan(?) submitted videos. It's hilariously bad... enjoy! :lol:

Can someone add a vomit emoji to the options on here?

On 10/31/2020 at 2:39 PM, Gordon Comstock said:

If you got any laughs out of the first video, you'll like this one too. It has the same set and models from the first video (midget included) and some fan(?) submitted videos. It's hilariously bad... enjoy! :lol:

Featuring his wife dancing again

On 10/31/2020 at 2:39 PM, Gordon Comstock said:

Ahhh, man.  As a fan of Sixx: A.M., and James Michael as a vocalist and a fan of the Papa Roach albums he produced, it pains me to these guys do this kind of music and to see them do it terribly.

I don't have any issues with rock musicians do EDM-style music.  Some can probably do it well like this song that Linkin Park's Mike Shinoda did with some EDM musicians.

On 10/31/2020 at 5:39 PM, Gordon Comstock said:

If 2020 was a song, it would be this.

• Haha 3