ASHBA (TM) - New Music - EDM - Anyone ? Anyone ? 不

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He spent more time practising this move than he did writing the song.

Man, just to think... he couldve brought this type of stuff toa new GNR album... what a waste!

Seeing this reminds me of a rarely mentioned problem regarding the new GnR-record. Slash has to fill this guy's shoes, so he will be VERY careful on what to put out next after this.

Edited by Nesret
  • Haha 2

The riff and lyric are a rip off of Maria Maria by Santana. A really, really bad rip off.

4 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

I onlygot to 27 seconds before switching it off. I never understand how a muscian or artist like DJ can afford some nice luxuries while makibg crap like this.

Sells water and clothing made in sweat shops, to subsidize this junk.

And I dunno, dose he live a life of luxury?

6 hours ago, soon said:

The riff and lyric are a rip off of Maria Maria by Santana. A really, really bad rip off.

Sells water and clothing made in sweat shops, to subsidize this junk.

And I dunno, dose he live a life of luxury?

Well i thought he tries to advertise that going from the home in the video clip if that is his house.

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Have you ever been walking through a mall during the holidays and thought to yourself: "This christmas music is awful. I wish it ROCKED, and also had some basic edm elements."

Well then this is for you.

(seriously though how many videos did he film at the same time?)

• Haha 3

I've said this before, but seriously... who is this trash for? How is he profiting off this? Fans of his former band are laughing at him, and I can't imagine him gaining any new "rock fans", and kids won't want to listen to an old man. On top of all of this it is dreadful. I DON'T UNDERSTAND!

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, ToonGuns said:

I've said this before, but seriously... who is this trash for? How is he profiting off this? Fans of his former band are laughing at him, and I can't imagine him gaining any new "rock fans", and kids won't want to listen to an old man. On top of all of this it is dreadful. I DON'T UNDERSTAND!

The bots on Twitter love it.

14 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Have you ever been walking through a mall during the holidays and thought to yourself: "This christmas music is awful. I wish it ROCKED, and also had some basic edm elements."

Well then this is for you.

(seriously though how many videos did he film at the same time?)

:rofl-lol:

He tried to keep Christmas tasteful it seems by not putting the chicks in thongs this time

• Haha 3
On 8/15/2020 at 1:32 PM, DieselDaisy said:

This is the very worst.Be warned, it plummets the verydepths of musical excrement. I have put it in spoiler so as not to offend sensitive sensibilities,

Reveal hidden contents

Lest we forget, the original version of this Puffy Diddy Daddy Diddy Did Did song featured one Tommy Stinson.

Think OP had this spot on when describing it as "cringe"

I think the thing about Ashba that rubs people the wrong way is his lack of sincerity. For me, this shows it again. His rationale is that EDM is popular so he will follow popular, not caring if it sounds like trash.

Anyway, wish no harm on the chap and fingers crossed it works out for him but this really isn't for me.

I know it's been brought up many times in this thread but after this latest Christmas trash I have to ask once again - who is his target audience for this stuff? I mean, good on him for having the music career we'd all like to have, but after listening to this trash I'm not sure I'd want to switch places. :lol:

• Like 1
11 hours ago, James Bond said:

I know it's been brought up many times in this thread but after this latest Christmas trash I have to ask once again - who is his target audience for this stuff? I mean, good on him for having the music career we'd all like to have, but after listening to this trash I'm not sure I'd want to switch places. :lol:

Yeah he's not really taken seriously in the music industry from what I've seen. That Christmas song was horrible.

On 11/21/2020 at 8:59 PM, ToonGuns said:

But his fake hollywood girlfriend would say "oh baby thats so great"..im sure his twitter and insta follers love it.

Edited by Sydney Fan