New Sixx A.M. music...... with Slash.

On 8/22/2020 at 7:35 AM, StrangerInThisTown said:

By the way Corey is a huge fan of bands like Def Leppard. He covers song by Bon Jovi  and Poison at times at his shows

Does Corey sing those songs as Slipknot or Stone Sour?

14 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Twisted Sister did that.

Dee never did drugs nor has Gene Simmons from Kiss. Paul said he did some weed and does drink, so he hated it when Gene would lump him in the same thing as him. lol

Dee has been working out in gyms since the 70's. 

14 hours ago, lame ass security said:

It happens, but I don't think that was the case with Sixx. Based on sources other than himself he was hardcore. 

Damn Nikki od like what 2 or 3 times and died a few times. He's lucky to be alive because he did do drugs with the guitar player from Ratt who got AIDS and overdosed to die quickly. I think Steven Adler ws with Nikki when he od too.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Damn Nikki od like what 2 or 3 times and died a few times. He's lucky to be alive because he did do drugs with the guitar player from Ratt who got AIDS and overdosed to die quickly. I think Steven Adler ws with Nikki when he od too.

Yeah, I think it was Robbin Crosby from Ratt.

Edited by lame ass security

On 22/08/2020 at 7:35 AM, StrangerInThisTown said:

By the way Corey is a huge fan of bands like Def Leppard. He covers song by Bon Jovi  and Poison at times at his shows

Corey Taylor is one of the biggest talentless cunts out there...wipe your balls on someone's piano? How cool! rock n roll!!! what a tonto!

Edited by DonkeyNuts
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

I'd rather be a talentless famous millionaire cunt than some talentless no name cunt hating on the internet, though.

Geez. How about trying to not be a cunt? ;) And if one has to deal with a cunt, then it's better to deal with the talentless and no name cunt than with the millionaire cunt, who are all cunts by default.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/25/2020 at 8:56 AM, ZoSoRose said:

I always thought Corey Taylor was overrated as fuck. He's a generic grunting idiot in Slipknot and then a generic bro rock/post grunge singer when he doesn't grunt

I like some Slipknot once in awhile and Stone Sour has a couple ok songs but I agree he is over rated. All I can think of now when I see him is this tattoo show he was on though. He was being such a little bitch while getting the tattoo.. Kind of comical for the "scary" singer of Slipknot..

On 25/08/2020 at 8:56 PM, ZoSoRose said:

I always thought Corey Taylor was overrated as fuck. He's a generic grunting idiot in Slipknot and then a generic bro rock/post grunge singer when he doesn't grunt

He's great but very inconsistent on his materials. An album from Slipknot or Stone Sour will usually get you 3 or 4 good songs max. Very hit or miss. But when the good songs come, they are insanely good. Check out Nero Forte. Best song from him in recent times.

• Haha 1