New Sixx A.M. music...... with Slash.

22 hours ago, Ant said:

so every song is about sobriety now

aight

Sixx has been riding on the whole sobriety and i overdosed and im alive since 07. Sixx has an overdose and writes 2 books and bangs on about it, slash oding on the illusion tour well slash took it all in his stride.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, MidnightToker said:

Well, obviously. But like he said, not much to talk about. He played a cover song with some other musicians, like many are doing during the pandemic.  

Fine don't discuss it then. Just saying it would have been nice to hear a post or two about how much better Matt sounds than Frank, some speculation about if Slash had heard about Matt's book. Maybe a post or two speculating if Gilby might have been a better fit than Fortus. Some posts about how Lizzy Hale sings with more balls than Axl... You know the drill. 

But fine we won't discuss it. Have it your way. 

1 hour ago, TOS--LOA said:

Fine don't discuss it then. Just saying it would have been nice to hear a post or two about how much better Matt sounds than Frank, some speculation about if Slash had heard about Matt's book. Maybe a post or two speculating if Gilby might have been a better fit than Fortus. Some posts about how Lizzy Hale sings with more balls than Axl... You know the drill. 

Yes Matt sounds better than Frank. I would prefer Gilby over Fortus. As I mentioned before I don't like Lzzy's screaming. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TOS--LOA said:

Ineed it's great seeing Slash and Matt "together". I really like how Sorum sounds and I like the cover overall. Not because of Slash. He's doing ok. But Hale is doing a great job IMO.

That doesn't mean that Axl isn't capable of doing the same in the studio. 

So the song is out: 

Couldn't tell you Slash's involvement though - and I don't see him in the video.

Corey Taylor & Ivan Moody harmonising though is epic.

[EDIT]

I think slash does the intro and outro, as they are completely different than their original version of this song:

Edited by Carlson-online
Extra Thoughts
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Carlson-online said:

So the song is out: 

Couldn't tell you Slash's involvement though - and I don't see him in the video.

Corey Taylor & Ivan Moody harmonising though is epic.

[EDIT]

I think slash does the intro and outro, as they are completely different than their original version of this song:

I think Slash did the new solo too.

If so I like the part in the video when DJ is miming to a Slash solo, very meta. He just cannot escape Slash.

• Haha 1

I think Slash only did the solo; the intro and outro doesn't sound like his trademark guitar sound (the solo does though). The whole song sounds like some forgettable garbage and I don't like a different singer doing each line. Would've been better to have each of them do a verse on their own.

If they had someone sing it in a country voice it would sound exactly like a modern country song (and probably be a big hit in that genre).

1 hour ago, MaskingApathy said:

I think Slash only did the solo; the intro and outro doesn't sound like his trademark guitar sound (the solo does though). The whole song sounds like some forgettable garbage and I don't like a different singer doing each line. Would've been better to have each of them do a verse on their own.

If they had someone sing it in a country voice it would sound exactly like a modern country song (and probably be a big hit in that genre).

Totally got country vibes from this and that is not a good thing.

Super corporate and generic (as fuck). Hard pass.

• Like 1