New Sixx A.M. music...... with Slash.

Sounds like the kind of praise music you hear in US mega churches. :lol:

Those statistics in the video are staggering though. Every 15 minutes a baby is born suffering opioid withdrawal. Overdose is the leading cause of death for those under 50. Fuck me.

• Like 2
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally, some new music from the top-hatted, Les Paul-wielding Rock God himself.... and Slash is on it too! It's both funny and sad that basically every member of the band, past and present, has

***Feel free to move this to the proper discussion, I just find it fucking hilarious the guy who replaced the other guy is now making music with that same guy  and hasn't made music with the band BOTH

Can Slash just record over all of DJ’s parts?

Posted Images

As a guy that loves Sixx: A.M. and really loved their last album Prayers for the Blessed, I thought this version was all right, but even with all these well known singers and Slash in the fold, this seems like a case of too many cooks in the kitchen kind of deal so the emotional effects feels a little less here.  Maybe a duet with someone like only Corey Taylor or Tommy Vext would have had a better result.

Edited by Anguyen92
  • Like 1

It’s what I would imagine a collaboration between Nickelback and Tim McGraw to sound like, but that would be a hit and loved by many, so if that’s what they’re going for, fair enough.

Joe Elliott also automatically makes it sound like a latter day Def Leppard ballad when doing his bit but I cringe for and at Corey Taylor.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Stress Fracture said:

It’s what I would imagine a collaboration between Nickelback and Tim McGraw to sound like, but that would be a hit and loved by many, so if that’s what they’re going for, fair enough.

Joe Elliott also automatically makes it sound like a latter day Def Leppard ballad when doing his bit but I cringe for and at Corey Taylor.

Funny, cause they just released this

10 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

By the way Corey is a huge fan of bands like Def Leppard. He covers song by Bon Jovi  and Poison at times at his shows

I saw a snippet on Facebook of a new song on the solo release from Corey Taylor....What the Hell was that??? 

It sounded like the offspring of a Slipknot, Five Finger Death Punch, and Saliva three-some.....and that's being generous

10 minutes ago, papashaun said:

I saw a snippet on Facebook of a new song on the solo release from Corey Taylor....What the Hell was that??? 

It sounded like the offspring of a Slipknot, Five Finger Death Punch, and Saliva three-some.....and that's being generous

Are you referring to CMFT Must Be Stopped?  Yeah......, this one honestly blows (and probably dated from the Nu-Metal days of Drowning Pool and the likes) and I like the stuff he does with Stone Sour.

Ironically, if this is the stuff he's going to be releasing solo, CMFT may need to be stopped......

Edited by Anguyen92
9 hours ago, papashaun said:

9 hours ago, Anguyen92 said:

Are you referring to CMFT Must Be Stopped?  Yeah......, this one honestly blows (and probably dated from the Nu-Metal days of Drowning Pool and the likes) and I like the stuff he does with Stone Sour.

Ironically, if this is the stuff he's going to be releasing solo, CMFT may need to be stopped......

Yeah his new solo tunes are very unimpressive. I hope the rest of the record isn't like that.

8 hours ago, Alejandro GNR said:

I didnt like Slashs solo at all...god I wish we could get the old slash back...hope Axl makes him record enough takes of whatver he will put into his songs in orden to get our Slash back

Same, it has some ok spots but it's a bit of a mess. Some interesting ideas though.

He's a faster player now, but the likes of 'the one you loved is gone' is vintage Slash.

On 8/17/2020 at 6:54 PM, lame ass security said:

Man Nikki must have some great genes, all the things he's put his body through and he still looks great. I think he's like 62.

I know I agree. Nikki looks amazing. Sometimes I wonder if doing coke and heroin and then getting clean makes you look amazing as you get older? Look at Anthony K too. I mean come on!

• Like 1
On 8/22/2020 at 2:48 AM, reayj2003 said:

What’s people’s thoughts as to why DJ hasn’t advertised this? 

DJ has his own video and a new album coming out. I think he's probably concentrating on his own shit.

Wasn't sure SIXX AM was still together? They take a long time between new albums.

I saw SIXX AM when they opened for Cruefest. My dad met DJ and took a pic with him. Who would have thought he'd be in GNR! 

Anyway, so this is somewhere people on drugs can go to to get help? Cool.

My mom had a cousin who just by passed weed and went right to pills. He never did coke or heroin, but by the end of his life he was so fucked up in the head. He would trade his methidone for pills. He never got well and died seeing shit. So sad.

My mom never did any drugs due to her cousin, neither did my uncle. Seeing his life fade away was enough not to touch any shit.

I know heroin is supposed to be so addicting even mentally, that's why it's so hard to get over it. Pain pills too. So many doctors just give them to patients like it was candy. I know doctors get kick backs from the companies for all the pills they prescribe, but come on, it's gotten so out of hand now. 

Luckily, I get sick to my stomach if I take a pain pill, so never really took them.  Even after my mom had surgery and left the hospital she never took any pain pills. 

It's just terrible how so many people are addicted and still in pain. This has gone on for so long. can it really be stopped and people get off this shit?

On the other hand, I don't like that buzz cut on the singer. I hate short hair on men. Love the longer hair. Look how cool both DJ and Nikki look! Wonder if Nikki has had surgery? I know Vince has had a few face lifts in his time.

• Like 1
On 8/17/2020 at 6:56 PM, AxlRoseCDII said:

Can Slash just record over all of DJ’s parts?

No, they just unplugged Ashba's guitar and he thinks Slash's parts are his own and that Slash is buried in the mix. LMAO. Ivan Moody is a better front man than what's his name in Sixx:AM too...

8 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I know I agree. Nikki looks amazing. Sometimes I wonder if doing coke and heroin and then getting clean makes you look amazing as you get older? Look at Anthony K too. I mean come on!

Sometimes I think that some artists never do drugs.. they Just create "a myth"  for showbusiness But actually live a sober life

• Like 1