Aquariums and Fish Tanks.

Gibsonfender2323

17 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

Nice is it still  running?

I am starting a freshwater ten gallon tank I got 3 flag tetras

No, I shut it down about three years ago. I also ran a garage shop importing fish and corals from South East Asia and selling local. Then I had about 10 additional tanks. But it was all only salt water animals. I could see if I can find some images. 

5 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

No, I shut it down about three years ago. I also ran a garage shop importing fish and corals from South East Asia and selling local. Then I had about 10 additional tanks. But it was all only salt water animals. I could see if I can find some images. 

Did you also import millions of tonnes of fish from Northumberland? :lol: 

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

Nice is it still  running?

I am starting a freshwater ten gallon tank I got 3 flag tetras

Do you use it to separate immigrant tadpoles from their parents? :lol: 

*sorry, couldn’t help myself. 

Edited by Dazey
  • Haha 1

Ive day dreamed about having an aquaponic set up in my home. Aquaponics is a method of growing plants. A popular way to do it is to have fish live and poop in a tank and the fish poop and water is circulated out to the plants roots, to feed the plants that are growing above water - like a tomato. 

Also considered growing edible sea weed and such, too. Thats more likely that I will try out sometime.

See @Gibsonfender2323 If I actually was stoner, Id have a tropical fish aquarium as per the Geneva Conventions articles on stoner culture. Come to think of it... maybe youre the stoner! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

So my fish tank had some issues environmentally and my two tetras died so i am starting over from scratch doing a deep clean etc and going to try doing a saltwater . @SoulMonster would 2  Ocellaris clownfish be ok in a 10 gallon tank?

Amphiprion ocellaris is a fairly stationary clown fish and mostly keeps to its anemone (or substitute), and also one of the smaller clown fishes, still, in my opinion 10 gallons is too small. I would go for some smaller gobies or cardinal fish instead. A pygme goby with its shrimp is great for such a small tank.