Unreleased songs or just jams?

I would like to ask you, we've heard stuff live that could be unreleased songs like when Axl played Prostitute as intro for November here are some possibilities.

- orchestral Intro from North America tour (2002)

- piano solo before November Rain usa 2002

- piano moving jam L.A 2006

- intro 2006/2010 The General

The jam before one of the Japanese shows before Patience in 2007 - I'm pretty sure it's Waiting on a Friend, but Axl obviously just thinks it's something off the cuff and says they need to turn it into a song. Sounded great though. 

2 hours ago, Gackt said:

I've always figured the Bucket/Finck guitar duet before performing My Michelle was a part of a larger unreleased song.

No its just a jam. I already asked to Robin that

13 hours ago, NeonKinight said:

There are two unnamed jams on that 2009 rehearsal as well, and one they played in 2011 who sounds too much like a new song.

Which song/jam of 2011 do you mean?

Edited by Finck2006

On 8/24/2020 at 10:45 AM, Dean said:

The jam before one of the Japanese shows before Patience in 2007 - I'm pretty sure it's Waiting on a Friend, but Axl obviously just thinks it's something off the cuff and says they need to turn it into a song. Sounded great though. 

That sounds like exactly the type of joke Axl would make, though.

I don't think the 2002 piano fast thing is Prostitute. Unless he's playing it in reverse, which seems a bit far-fetched even for Axl.

• 1 year later...

Years ago an insider here who posted lyrics allegedly or assumingly from Soul Monster (stars don't look the same - still have my soul to blame, or whatever) said Axl rejected many if not all post-Bucket lineup new songs and the band played them live or during rehearsals as a light form of protest.