'Not in this Lifetime' Selects - Overview

6 hours ago, jamillos said:

Other than one single time for a few songs, there's no point in him returning for this tour, unless we're facing yet another bunch of NITL legs with nothing new and no progress. 

The crowd goes nuts when they see him so I think there’s a lot of people that might disagree with you. 

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

57 minutes ago, lenni19 said:

I am sure we will get ycbm from Argentina 2016. Same Outfit from Axl in the Clip 🤘 watched it on YouTube and he Sounds great 

Isn't that the one when Axl stops the song to ask the crowd to move back?

2 hours ago, DTV88 said:

The crowd goes nuts when they see him so I think there’s a lot of people that might disagree with you. 

Well of course, I meant him being back would suggest anything but an "all new show", I'd surmise. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Free Bird said:

TWAT and Better belong to the better tracks on CD. That's for sure.

TWAT is alright, never understood the love for better. On the record, the emo intro kills it right out of the gate for me and I think the chorus is shit. 

Live, it sucks all around :D

1 minute ago, El Guapo said:

TWAT is alright, never understood the love for better. On the record, the emo intro kills it right out of the gate for me and I think the chorus is shit. 

Live, it sucks all around :D

Better was good back in 06, 10 and 16...

Never heard a great live performance of TWAT vocally... 

4 hours ago, RussTCB said:

He's playing in Detroit soon and I might go this time. I've always heard he puts on a good show. A buddy of mine owns the venue he's playing, so if I go I think I'm gonna bring my AFD and Lies LPs for him to sign.

Dude.. I have seen Adler a few times with different bands and he is great.. The actual band he has now is great, I saw them last summer but.. His singer is the biggest fucking dork on the planet. I can't even take him seriously and won't go see them again just because of him.  I mean he sounds good but he is completely fucking cringeworthy and cheesy...

That said, it is worth it to see Adler if you never have and definately if you can get AFD and LIES signed..  

• Like 1