HOUSTON 2016 LIVE ALBUM ATTEMPT BY US

11 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Obviously new music is the goal but I would be absolutely stoked with a good North American 2016 concert film and live album. I love a good concert film with good mixing. The new Muse one was awesome

Cool! So make your voice heard by going there on the Reddit link and helping the cause by upvoting the post bro.

Edited by diegodasilva23

7 hours ago, diegodasilva23 said:

The fans want more live material, specially from the period from 1987 to 1993, 2016, 2010 and 2006-2007. 

Am I the only person that wants 2001-2002? I'd absolutely love a Bucket era professionally mixed release of Nightrain etc.

• Thanks 1
  • GNFNR 1
  • Confused 1

I wouldn’t mind November Rain being left in. It’s a fun moment from Axl, something that shows how much he’s changed, but obviously it would be a better listening experience if they edited out the broken piano carrying on after the band restarts.

That said, my expectation even before the tour started was that they would do another Live Era type of release from various shows.

• Like 1

"I know you are going to officially release a concert at the end of the year" :lol: Don't wanna shit on your endeavours, but... no, we don't know. Wasn't a new album supposed to have been finished in March? 6 months, remember? 

Also, I'm not interested in a NITL live audio-only. We need a dvd. Either a mixture or something from 2016. Everything is there - the footage, time... I wonder what the problem is. 

Anyway, good luck. 

Edited by jamillos
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Stress Fracture said:

I wouldn’t mind November Rain being left in. It’s a fun moment from Axl, something that shows how much he’s changed, but obviously it would be a better listening experience if they edited out the broken piano carrying on after the band restarts.

That said, my expectation even before the tour started was that they would do another Live Era type of release from various shows.

100% agree - it’s Rock N Roll so keep it in. 👍

• Like 1

Its kind of sweet and lovely (and a bit naive) what you are doing.

Really, no harm meant. But speaking of a gap between the band and their fans repeatedly wasn’t that smart from a psychological point of view, at least in my opinion. 

Anyway, I honestly wish you all the luck in the world with your plan. I personally think it’s just a waste of time and will Fernando make laugh out loud at maximum. But maybe I am just bitter after all these decades being a GNR fan. You seem to be a younger guy.  Hence, All the power to the next generation of fans 😃

• Like 2

7 hours ago, jamillos said:

"I know you are going to officially release a concert at the end of the year" :lol: Don't wanna shit on your endeavours, but... no, we don't know. Wasn't a new album supposed to have been finished in March? 6 months, remember? 

Also, I'm not interested in a NITL live audio-only. We need a dvd. Either a mixture or something from 2016. Everything is there - the footage, time... I wonder what the problem is. 

Anyway, good luck. 

Fernando said on Reddit they would release a concert in video and audio (if I’m not mistaken about this second option) in the end of the year. If he is saying the truth? I don’t know, we have to wait and see.

6 hours ago, thomasmcole said:

Is there really a concert being officially released at the end of the year? Where was this confirmed?

6 hours ago, Rayno said:

It wasn't. And even if it was it still doesn't mean shit.

Fernando said on Reddit they would release a concert in video and audio (if I’m not mistaken about this second option) in the end of the year. If he is saying the truth? I don’t know, we have to wait and see.

Edited by diegodasilva23

7 hours ago, Stress Fracture said:

25 minutes ago, mr. address said:

I was at Houston 2016 and it was epic! Leave the piano thing in, it was fucking awesome!

I wouldn’t mind they left it in too. What I said is if it was a problem for the release, they could took it out of the live album or put in the end of it as a bonus track or something like that.

Edited by diegodasilva23