HOUSTON 2016 LIVE ALBUM ATTEMPT BY US

8 hours ago, zigzagbigbag said:

Its kind of sweet and lovely (and a bit naive) what you are doing.

Really, no harm meant. But speaking of a gap between the band and their fans repeatedly wasn’t that smart from a psychological point of view, at least in my opinion. 

Anyway, I honestly wish you all the luck in the world with your plan. I personally think it’s just a waste of time and will Fernando make laugh out loud at maximum. But maybe I am just bitter after all these decades being a GNR fan. You seem to be a younger guy.  Hence, All the power to the next generation of fans 😃

6 hours ago, DurhamGirl said:

Gosh if it were me and somebody tried to tell me how to do my job I would not be happy.  But I understand where you are coming from.  Good luck.

We need to try, Fernando is more open nowadays. The Houston 2016 and Mexico City 2016 in the last Selects wasn’t a coincidence, even the Selects themselves weren’t a coincidence, he heard what the fans wanted. He is doing that mostly with the Reddit interaction.

Edited by diegodasilva23
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, diegodasilva23 said:

Fernando said on Reddit they would release a concert in video and audio (if I’m not mistaken about this second option) in the end of the year. If he is saying the truth? I don’t know, we have to wait and see.

Yeah, I know. That was one of the things he said/promised through this very professional, very official source. That's why I mentioned the album as well. Well, like I said, good luck with it and all. 

Edited by jamillos

58 minutes ago, diegodasilva23 said:

We need to try, Fernando is more open nowadays. The Houston 2016 and Mexico City 2016 in the last Selects wasn’t a coincidence, he heard what the fans wanted. He is doing that mostly with the Reddit interaction.

55 minutes ago, diegodasilva23 said:

We are doing step by step so we can reach there bro.

whoever is "we" , i hope you're prepared to be disappointed.

Edited by EricA
  • Like 1

Just now, ChrisMaciel said:

There are tons of soundboards from that era...

Cheers. Never really been one for soundboards. But I've got Boston, Rio etc. But a PROFESSIONAL mix/ quality... nope.

1 hour ago, diegodasilva23 said:

We are doing step by step so we can reach there bro.

Strategy. Like it! 😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, diegodasilva23 said:

We need to try, Fernando is more open nowadays. The Houston 2016 and Mexico City 2016 in the last Selects wasn’t a coincidence, even the Selects themselves weren’t a coincidence, he heard what the fans wanted. He is doing that mostly with the Reddit interaction.

I like your attitude :wow:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NachoLZ said:

You have to upvote the comment by /u/Diegodasilva , not the OP in Reddit.

That’s right man! You have to upvote my comment in the Reddit link I posted here guys. I mean, you need to click in a kind of “thumbs up” thing there. My comment on Reddit is at the top of the page on the Reddit link I posted here. The comment was made by my username there which is Diegodasilva.

26 minutes ago, Alejandro GNR said:

Its amazing that some fans want to insist on a live album of the same old songs, performed much worst than they did at their prime.

JUST A SUGGESTION: START A CAMPAIGN FOR A NEW RECORD!!!!!!!!!!

A new record is up to Axl and we all know how that goes when you want new music from him lol.  At least with a live album we are shown that the recordings and capability is there via the Selects videos