Jump to content

Recommended Posts

THE SECOND STEP OF THE HOUSTON 2016 PLAN:


More and more people are joining the cause and this is very good. Now, we are going to talk about the second move. It is more ambitious and it has two phases:

Phase 1:

Go on the following Reddit link and comment this:

/u/flebeis #ReleaseHoustonAlbum

Reddit link:

That way, you will be marking Fernando on the comment so he can see it better and see there is a high demand for Houston 2016. 

IF YOU WANT TO ADD SOMETHING MORE TO YOUR COMMENT, REMEMBER: BE KIND AND POLITE, NOT RUDE.

Phase 2:

Follow them in their social media accounts and comment in their latest post the hashtag:

#ReleaseHoustonAlbum

And while doing that, we need to like other comments with this hashtag or similar Houston 2016 content too! Let’s do this guys! Let’s make our voices heard! And spread the word!

IF YOU WANT TO ADD SOMETHING MORE TO YOUR COMMENT, REMEMBER: BE KIND AND POLITE, NOT RUDE.

Here are the accounts to do that:


—> Instagram accounts:

Fernando Lebeis (the manager):
@flebeis

Guns N’ Roses:
@gunsnroses

Slash:
@slash

Duff McKagan:
@officialduffmckagan

Richard Fortus:
@4tus

Dizzy Reed:
@dizzyfnreed

Frank Ferrer:
@thefrankferrer

Melissa Reese:
@themelissareese


—> Twitter accounts:

Fernando Lebeis (the manager):
@FLebeis

Guns N’ Roses:
@gunsnroses

Slash:
@Slash

Duff Mckagan:
@DuffMcKagan

Axl Rose:
@axlrose

Richard Fortus:
@richardfortus

Dizzy Reed:
@DizzyReed

Frank Ferrer:
@FrankFerrer66

Melissa Reese:
@TheMelissaReese


—> Facebook accounts:

Guns N’ Roses:
https://m.facebook.com/gunsnroses/

Slash:
https://m.facebook.com/Slash/

Duff Mckagan:
https://m.facebook.com/duffmckagan/

Richard Fortus:
https://m.facebook.com/richard4tus/

Frank Ferrer:
https://m.facebook.com/thefrankferrer/


—> YouTube account (latest video):

 

For those who didn't see the FIRST STEP, it is in the following link:

 

Edited by diegodasilva23
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

please shut up, it's getting boring now. Don't like the thread? Ignore it and fuck off to one that appeals to you. It's that easy.

Who pissed in your cereal? 😄

Not to be rude. But I always get annoyed when people use social media to spam their wishes to artists. But good luck, I'd rather have some shows from 2006-2010 tho.

Just now, YOUCOULDBEMINE. said:

Not to be rude. But I always get annoyed when people use social media to spam their wishes to artists.

But good luck, I'd rather have some shows from 2006-2010 tho.

We are doing step by step so we can reach there bro.

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sorry for being negative and I don't wish to derail your plan in any way so I'll try to stay off the topic in the future but I just have to say that the whole disclaimer REMEMBER: BE KIND AND POLITE, NOT RUDE could easily be translated to "BLOW SMOKE UP HIS ASS" because if you tell it like it is you're no longer wanted in the GN'R inner circle. Everyone that did it is long gone.

It'd be absolutely awesome if you succeed but it is my feeling that by doing this you're actually just giving this so called "manager" exactly what he craves for without really getting anything in return because I seriously doubt this will go anywhere. 

But he will absolutely love  the attention, I'm sure of it. The big "manager" that he is. 

Edited by Sisyphus
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, EricA said:

Wow, draw a line, the band members barely post GnR stuff, to spam their socials is psycho.

 

15 minutes ago, Sisyphus said:

I'm sorry for being negative and I don't wish to derail your plan in any way so I'll try to stay off the topic in the future but I just have to say that the whole disclaimer REMEMBER: BE KIND AND POLITE, NOT RUDE could easily be translated to "BLOW SMOKE UP HIS ASS" because if you tell it like it is you're no longer wanted in the GN'R inner circle. Everyone that did it is long gone.

It'd be absolutely awesome if you succeed but it is my feeling that by doing this you're actually just giving this so called "manager" exactly what he craves for without really getting anything in return because I seriously doubt this will go anywhere. 

But he will absolutely love  the attention, I'm sure of it. The big "manager" that he is. 

We need to try, Fernando is more open nowadays. The Houston 2016 and Mexico City 2016 in the last Selects wasn’t a coincidence, even the Selects themselves weren’t a coincidence, he heard what the fans wanted. He is doing that mostly with the Reddit interaction.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 minute ago, diegodasilva23 said:

 

We need to try, Fernando is more open nowadays. The Houston 2016 and Mexico City 2016 in the last Selects wasn’t a coincidence, even the Selects themselves weren’t a coincidence, he heard what the fans wanted. He is doing that mostly with the Reddit interaction.

ssdd

Edited by EricA
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, diegodasilva23 said:

 

We need to try, Fernando is more open nowadays. The Houston 2016 and Mexico City 2016 in the last Selects wasn’t a coincidence, even the Selects themselves weren’t a coincidence, he heard what the fans wanted. He is doing that mostly with the Reddit interaction.

More power to you. :thumbsup:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, StayofExecution2020 said:

How sad your life must be if you're willing to kiss Fernando's ass in order to get some 4 year old live recording. (Which won't happen anyway)

Actually, my life is pretty good, I just want live material from a band I like. The one who must have a sad life is you with all this hate you have. You have just attacked me without a reason for it, so reflect on who really has a sad life here.😉

And I’m not kissing anyone’s ass. You must be crazy.

Edited by diegodasilva23
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, diegodasilva23 said:

 

We need to try, Fernando is more open nowadays. The Houston 2016 and Mexico City 2016 in the last Selects wasn’t a coincidence, even the Selects themselves weren’t a coincidence, he heard what the fans wanted. He is doing that mostly with the Reddit interaction.

What’s happened to the Reddit thread - it’s been locked???

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

please shut up, it's getting boring now. Don't like the thread? Ignore it and fuck off to one that appeals to you. It's that easy.

😂 right to the point

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just relistened to the November Rain from this show.... it’s a totally weird issue (sounds like someone randomly hitting keys in the background) but IMO absolutely should be kept in and not a barrier to any potential release. If anything...it makes it MORE worthy of releasing purely from the fact that they muddled through and shows them having a humorous side to the situation which may have had a different outcome 30 years ago...😂  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmm! I love the enthusiasm! but spamming them and expecting them to buckle is a tried and tested method.... these guys get spammed every day about new albums, this that and the other! and they never give in. You might get a "we hear you tweet" though :D Good luck!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

Just relistened to the November Rain from this show.... it’s a totally weird issue (sounds like someone randomly hitting keys in the background) but IMO absolutely should be kept in and not a barrier to any potential release. If anything...it makes it MORE worthy of releasing purely from the fact that they muddled through and shows them having a humorous side to the situation which may have had a different outcome 30 years ago...😂  

Yeah, IF they release this, this would be a hilarious inclusion! I'd hate if they took all the character out of the show and just released some ironed out live album... my best guess is that if they release a live album, it's going to be selects like these videos.... hopefully the quality control person is hired for this though!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...