HOUSTON 2016 LIVE ALBUM (SECOND STEP)

18 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

Yeah, IF they release this, this would be a hilarious inclusion! I'd hate if they took all the character out of the show and just released some ironed out live album... my best guess is that if they release a live album, it's going to be selects like these videos.... hopefully the quality control person is hired for this though!

Yup. Personally I look for random stuff in a live performance to make it stand out....(a variation on a riff/vocal, something said/happening) otherwise what’s the point?? Just listen to the album versions?!

Heres hoping @diegodasilva23 is successful.

• Like 2

I appreciate the effort here, but you have to laugh at the absurdity of this - asking GN’R’s management to release a live album of a show that the fans clearly want.

If we have to explain to them why we want it released in the first place, they probably don’t understand. 

Only in the land of GN’R.... :facepalm: :lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DTJ80 said:

What’s happened to the Reddit thread - it’s been locked???

Apparently the admin of the page is trying to sabotage the cause, he locked the comments when people started commenting #ReleaseHoustonAlbum. But we can still act there by upvoting my comment which has the same points as the admin’s original comment at this moment which is very good. It shows people really want this concert and that way we would still show to Fernando there is a high demand for it.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, diegodasilva23 said:

Apparently the admin of the page is trying to sabotage the cause, he locked the comments when people started commenting #ReleaseHoustonAlbum. But we can still act there by upvoting my comment which has the same points as the admin’s original comment at this moment which is very good. It shows people really want this concert and that way we would still show to Fernando there is a high demand for it.

I’ve upvoted already. 👍  Did he reach out to you to say he was locking it?? Why would he want to sabotage it.....to avoid causing an issue with him and Fernando??

Its not like we are asking the world here - just a bloody live album....pretty sure no-ones gonna get pissed off about that surely?!?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

I’ve upvoted already. 👍  Did he reach out to you to say he was locking it?? Why would he want to sabotage it.....to avoid causing an issue with him and Fernando??

Its not like we are asking the world here - just a bloody live album....pretty sure no-ones gonna get pissed off about that surely?!?

No, he didn't, he just blocked the comments. Maybe he is avoiding an issue between him and Fernando like you said, I don't know. But I think a live album would be something good for everybody, including this admin, and even for the band’s and Fernando's image.

Edited by diegodasilva23

51 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

Just a live album, but it still takes money and time to release it, even it's just a digital release...

Would it please some fans? yes and this tour no matter how anyone feels about it, should be documented with a solid release.

1 hour ago, Tom2112 said:

Just a live album, but it still takes money and time to release it, even it's just a digital release...

Would it please some fans? yes and this tour no matter how anyone feels about it, should be documented with a solid release.

When I said ‘just a live album’ I meant in the context of it being a ‘normal request’ as opposed to asking for something like a 22-disc, 14 lp, 5 Blu Ray set of the NITL tour. 😂

I dread to think how much that would actually cost....🤯🤯🤯

😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

When I said ‘just a live album’ I meant in the context of it being a ‘normal request’ as opposed to asking for something like a 22-disc, 14 lp, 5 Blu Ray set of the NITL tour. 😂

I dread to think how much that would actually cost....🤯🤯🤯

😂

Ha! Put in a nice plush case and I'll take 2. 

2 hours ago, StayofExecution2020 said:

Jesus...Stop portraying yourself as if you're some kind of political movement. It's embarrassing

For me, the only embarrassment here is you, the guy with the life so sad and miserable that he uses his hate and rage to attack people with good intentions and worst, without reason for it. You must have some kind of mental issue too. So, if I were you, I would go to a doctor, if you haven’t done that yet.😉

4 hours ago, diegodasilva23 said:

The third and possibly final step is going to be announced tomorrow (Thursday)! It will be simple.

So stay tuned and spread the word

This reminds me a lot of a clickbait ad.

"Band managers HATE him. See how this poster forces the release of live albums in just three easy steps!"

Edited by seely
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...