HOUSTON 2016 LIVE ALBUM (SECOND STEP)

15 minutes ago, diegodasilva23 said:

I created the thread of the third step, but the owner of the site talked to me that he couldn't allow the thread’s existence. So he or another admin deleted it. Anyway, Team Brazil is aware of the appreciation for the Houston show. This was the point of the plan. Now, the decision of officially releasing it is in its and the band’s hands. Even if it would be just a live album of the Houston concert, it would be good, it would be something good

Ok

• Like 1

1 hour ago, diegodasilva23 said:

I created the thread of the third step, but the owner of the site talked to me that he couldn't allow the thread’s existence. So he or another admin deleted it. Anyway, Team Brazil is aware of the appreciation for the Houston show. This was the point of the plan. Now, the decision of officially releasing it is in its and the band’s hands. Even if it would be just a live album of the Houston concert, it would be good, it would be something good.

Was the third step to blackmail TB? 

1 hour ago, diegodasilva23 said:

I created the thread of the third step, but the owner of the site talked to me that he couldn't allow the thread’s existence. So he or another admin deleted it. Anyway, Team Brazil is aware of the appreciation for the Houston show. This was the point of the plan. Now, the decision of officially releasing it is in its and the band’s hands. Even if it would be just a live album of the Houston concert, it would be good, it would be something good.

Wait, what? This sounds weird. The owner of this forum? You mean Downzy? And what exact reason was given that you weren’t allowed to create it? I mean, there was a thread about the type of spaghetti on the TSI cover the other day, so I can’t imagine why this particular thread would be a problem. Posting problematic links is a different story, but links can be removed, right? I don’t get it. It sounds more mysterious than it should. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jamillos said:

Wait, what? This sounds weird. The owner of this forum? You mean Downzy? And what exact reason was given that you weren’t allowed to create it? I mean, there was a thread about the type of spaghetti on the TSI cover the other day, so I can’t imagine why this particular thread would be a problem. Posting problematic links is a different story, but links can be removed, right? I don’t get it. It sounds more mysterious than it should. 

I think it was something along the lines of not wanting to facilitate ‘spamming’ of social media accounts or something? @diegodasilva23has said they are aware of the appetite for this gig so I suppose that part has been achieved.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

I think it was something along the lines of not wanting to facilitate ‘spamming’ of social media accounts or something? @diegodasilva23has said they are aware of the appetite for this gig so I suppose that part has been achieved.

I see, that makes sense. Although I think TB wouldn't break down from a few fan requests, given the fans had to endure entire channels being taken down for ridiculous reasons... But ok. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

And Appetite shows!!

I can't imagine they'll ever release AFD era shows, unless they set up their own 'streaming service' kind of thing... if there was ever a time to do it, it was with the box set. At least with the UYI tour we know there was a few shows shot on film, so they could do a hi-def release...

16 hours ago, jamillos said:

14 hours ago, DTJ80 said:

13 hours ago, jamillos said:

I see, that makes sense. Although I think TB wouldn't break down from a few fan requests, given the fans had to endure entire channels being taken down for ridiculous reasons... But ok. 

5 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I haven't been part of the leadership for a few months now, but I think I can guess why the mods don't want / need 3 separate threads that all essentially say the same thing: "the fans should pester Team Brazil until the agree to release Houston as a live album" 

10 hours ago, DurhamGirl said:

I think he may have meant Reddit and Jarmo...

No, I meant Downzy, the owner of Mygnr, but the Reddit comments being locked was weird indeed. About the third step, I didn’t see any problem in the third step since Fernando himself gave Team Brazil’s contact e-mail on Reddit where everybody could see it. The reason of Downzy is along the lines of what @DTJ80 said.

Edited by diegodasilva23
  • Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...