THERE ARE RUMORS THAT AXL ROSE WILL BE THE VOCALIST OF THE NEW ALBUM of AC/DC

Very slim chance to be true but here goes:

As he did during the last third of the presentation tour of the album  'Rock or Bust'  Axl  Rose  will sing again for  AC / DC , although this time his voice will be immortalized on the next album by the band chaired by  Angus  Young . We remember that the lead singer of  Guns  N 'Roses  replaced Brian Johnson in the last leg of the tour  , but until now it was unknown that he would participate in the band's next work, in which  Malcolm Young  "will be present" .

This was confirmed to everyone's surprise by  Angry  Anderson , lead singer of  Rose  Tattoo , during an interview with Rock Pit: 

“I was talking to Angus early last year when we were opening for Guns N 'Roses. Angus and I were asked to do the encores. I said, "What are you going to do?" And he said, "Dude, I'm writing a new album." I thought, "Great," so I asked him who was in the band and he said, "Axl."

"Unfortunately, Malcolm is missing. And yes, it's sad that the original line-up is gone, but the people who have supported them throughout their careers want to hear the songs. In a sense we owe it to the people, so it really is a debt of gratitude, and what we are saying is that you lean on us and vice versa. So Angus, and let's face it, he doesn't need the money. It recognizes that there are still millions of people around the world who want to listen to AC / DC songs live "

, Anderson added, clearly dropping that Young's intention is none other than to embark on a new tour in which to defend the album.

Although this information has been disclosed, a date for the presentation of the next AC / DC album has not yet been announced, although it is known that  its release has been delayed due to the pandemic .

https://metalbizarre.com/2020/09/01/ac-dc-hay-rumores-de-que-axl-rose-sera-el-vocalista-del-nuevo-disco/

• Zinia_29 changed the title to THERE ARE RUMORS THAT AXL ROSE WILL BE THE VOCALIST OF THE NEW ALBUM of AC/DC

Fuck no. Axl being able to make an album with AC/DC while continuously not being able to do so with GnR is pretty much the biggest insult to the gnr fanbase they can do at this point. The ultimate confirmation of what a soulless cashgrab GnR is at this point.  

Also I absolutely LOVE AC/DC, but they should either make another album with Brian or not make one at all. I've read his hearing is getting much better. 

Edit: Glad to read this is old. I was scared for a minute. 

Edited by username
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, username said:

Fuck no. Axl being able to make an album with AC/DC while continuously not being able to do so with GnR is pretty much the biggest insult to the gnr fanbase they can do at this point.

I know, thats why its hilairious :lol: