06/19/21 - London, GB - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium *RESCHEDULED*

alfierose

• 3 months later...
8 hours ago, Gavin82 said:

Tickets: Guns N' Roses, London | Sat 19 Jun 21 15:30 | Ticketmaster UK

I see the tixs have gone up from £101 too £117 for GA i

GA for the Fri night are £101 but the Sat are £117 lols

They're just the 'resale' ones though (i.e. Ticketmaster and/or touts flogging them at any price they think they might get) so just ignore it. 

If these shows happen I would imagine you'll be able to pick them up nearer the time at face value or quite likely under that. 

• Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From the news of the lockdown lifting, the shows are a few days too early to make it likely they will happen in the UK - if they do, they can only have 10,000 people at them. Hopefully they'll just cancel and then reschedule when there is more certainty

12 hours ago, IzzyBear said:

From the news of the lockdown lifting, the shows are a few days too early to make it likely they will happen in the UK - if they do, they can only have 10,000 people at them. Hopefully they'll just cancel and then reschedule when there is more certainty

Yeah, can't see them happening. Each country in Europe is on its own path too, and I couldn't see it being worthwhile for GnR to come out here without the full tour getting the go ahead. Expect next summer imo.

• 1 month later...
  • alfierose changed the title to 06/19/21 - London, GB - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium *RESCHEDULED*