06/24/21 - Glasgow, GB - Bellahouston Park *RESCHEDULED*

alfierose

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

Yeah but they also say you still need too wear a mask & SD even after this jab so who knows 

Yeah - clearly I got swept up in the euphoria of the vaccine. 😂

Still - I’m way more hopeful the gig will happen than I was a month ago. 👍

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Gavin82 said:

So how easy is this place too get too from the center ?? Prefer too ask rather than search always get better info 

Buses (the 38, the 9, the 9A, the 10, possibly more) go from Union Street just next to Glasgow Central Station (East side) to Bellahouston Drive, just next to the park. They take about 25 minutes. Alternatively, you can take the subway from Buchanan Street or St. Enoch to Ibrox (about 12 minutes), walk south down Copland Road and then walk west along Paisley Road West, which would take you another 15-20 minutes at a brisk pace.

Bella-and-the-Bears.jpg

Edited by Graeme
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Graeme said:

Buses (the 38, the 9, the 9A, the 10, possibly more) go from Union Street just next to Glasgow Central Station (East side) to Bellahouston Drive, just next to the park. They take about 25 minutes. Alternatively, you can take the subway from Buchanan Street or St. Enoch to Ibrox (about 12 minutes), walk south down Copland Road and then walk west along Paisley Road West, which would take you another 15-20 minutes at a brisk pace.

You getting tickets Graeme? :tongue2: 

• 1 month later...
On 12/28/2020 at 10:16 PM, Gavin82 said:

Way too early too tell but what do people think on EU 21 happening ??

Don't see it happening. Would be good if it did. But I can't see us going from zero interactions to full on crowds in the next 4 months.

• Like 1

So if everything goes to plan concerts of some description COULD happen from 21st June in UK.....the same day as this gig....🤣

Is BoJo a GNR fan.....trying to get lockdown lifted for the gig....🤣🤣

Edited by DTJ80
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, DTJ80 said:

So if everything goes to plan concerts of some description COULD happen from 21st June in UK.....the same day as this gig....🤣

Is BoJo a GNR fan.....trying to get lockdown lifted for the gig....🤣🤣

That cow nicola sturgeon will probably delay this by 2 or 3 weeks in Scotland.

35 minutes ago, BrayWyatt said:

That cow nicola sturgeon will probably delay this by 2 or 3 weeks in Scotland.

Sturgeon - GNR are playing in Glasgow? Who’s in the line-up these days?

Leitch - Slash is back in the band as is Duff.....

Sturgeon - Whit....Buckethead isn’t there anymore? That’ll be right - get lockdown in place for a few more weeks - I’m no havin that.....I want my nunchuck solos.

Disclaimer - I’m not suggesting Nicola Sturgeon is an avid Nu GNR fan.....she might be but I doubt it....🤣

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Biffy Clyro who were due to play the same venue the night after Guns have just moved to September and a bigger venue. (probably for social distance reasons) 

Does this mean:

Guns are going to still do the June date and this gives them a safer time to strip the place after or are Guns gonna move to September or just postpone to 2022?

• 2 weeks later...
  • alfierose changed the title to 06/24/21 - Glasgow, GB - Bellahouston Park *RESCHEDULED*