09/18/21 - Milwaukee, WI - Summerfest

alfierose

• 5 months later...
  • Powerage5 changed the title to 09/18/21 - Milwaukee, WI - Summerfest
  • 4 weeks later...

Milwaukee’s Summerfest Offering COVID-19 Refunds

By Associated Press

8/15/2021

Officials organizing Milwaukee’s signature summer music festival are offering ticket refunds for people who haven’t been vaccinated against COVID-19.

Festival officials announced on Tuesday that attendees will have to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test to get through the gates. The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported Saturday (Aug. 14) that festival officials announced late Friday that anyone seeking a refund must file a request with their original point of purchase online or at the festival box office by Monday.

"Only tickets purchased for admission or concerts during the Summerfest dates from Summerfest.com, Ticketmaster.com or in person at the Summerfest box office will be eligible for refunds," the event's announcement stated.

Processing of refunds could take up to a week.

Summerfest is set to run on the first three weekends in September. The festival will feature performances by Green Day, Luke Bryan, Chance the Rapper, Twenty One Pilots, Megan Thee Stallion, Guns N' Roses, Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus and many more.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/festivals/9615067/summerfest-covid-19-ticket-refunds/

• 5 weeks later...
On 9/14/2021 at 12:21 AM, jman2000 said:

Who’s all attending summerfest? Lawn tickets are no longer available, anyone think pit prices will drop? I’d love to upgrade from lawn to pit!

pit is small at Summerfest, so I would be surprised if prices drop further but who knows, there are going to be alot of empty seats at this concert, Summerfest shows have been selling like garbage and they are not reducing prices hard that would entice people to go like the $29 seats we have been seeing at other GNR concerts, I am assuming this is Summerfest's decision as almost every concert at Summerfest this year is selling like crap, just seems odd they are not willing to cut their losses and sell the tickets at a reduced price and get alot more revenue from ticket sales and all the money people spend on beer and food once they are in Summerfest

45 minutes ago, milw00kiee said:

Hey guys, been awhile. Anyone have an idea when guns will go on stage for this Milwaukee show? Our tickets say 6pm but that seems kinda early! 

their opening act (Mamoth) has been going on around 6:15esh and GNR has typically been going on around 8:15 however last night they were on early around 7:40  (probably cuz of Wrigley's curfew)  so I would try and be in your seat by 7:30 to be safe, but I am guessing with a late Summerfest curfew they will be on around 8:15

• Like 1