09/26/21 - Baltimore, MD - Royal Farms Arena

alfierose

Just now, cineater said:

Sorry guys, I'll probably be late tonight and then jump over to the Stones opening night at 9:45 GNR stage time.

Thank you for helping on all other nights. I'm usually asleep but I do notice the next day how many streams you post :thumbsup:

Who's volunteering for stream search?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mikeman5150 said:

Me too! The fact that they added a hardskool shirt to the tour makes me optimistic. I hope they keep SOYL in the set too, it the new Mrs favorite 

Well, I don't know you two, but, it certainly sounds like you've both chosen well!

• Like 1

Of all the leaks, I thought Perhaps would sound the best with this lineup. Get Duff and Melissa doing backup vocals during the chorus and Axl basically using his You're Crazy voice for the verses, it would sound pretty good.

Idk how Slash would approach the solo though... it seems like the kind of song he'd sound great on, but so did This I Love and Sorry. Robin's solo on the demo is great.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WhazUp said:

"This is a new song... hope you all like it... this is called "Hard Skool!  But skool has a k in it, and I also call it Jackie Chan, and the drums are up 1.5db"

Remix using the snare sample from Silkworms, second half with snare sample only