09/21/21 - Saint Paul, MN - Xcel Energy Center

alfierose

2 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

I always loved that song live.  I caught it in 2011 and 2012 and it just hits differerent when the snare drum hits are nice and loud and groovy.  Slash's additions to it are great as well

So when I saw the band in 2017, I actually forgot they had put Madagascar into the set and I was pleasantly surprised when the encore started :lol:

But it's a good song that shouldn't have left the set. 

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, rumandraisin said:

I wonder if Axl is aware he waited too long to put this new stuff out. By the time he finally got round to bring interested in playing new songs, seemingly, his voice isn't strong enough to perform it. Which is probably the case here. The song is ready to go but if he can't sing it live what can they do. 

Just release it anyway! If it never gets played live then whatever (it will IMO) but they should just release it anyway regardless. It will get played live at somepoint - just a matter of when.

No-one will think any less of it (or any new tune) just because it’s not been played live.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rumandraisin said:

I wonder if Axl is aware he waited too long to put this new stuff out. By the time he finally got round to bring interested in playing new songs, seemingly, his voice isn't strong enough to perform it. Which is probably the case here. The song is ready to go but if he can't sing it live what can they do. 

I’d hope so!! It’s fucking 25 years later at this point. A quarter century. Just… absurd… with a backwards R

4 hours ago, jamillos said:

Why would they release it now when there's a few dates letf and then we're in for another half-year silence, with Slash going solo. Unless they plan to release things while they can't tour them, which I somehow don't think it's the case. 

Mexico has been postponed but is Australia and NE still on? If those are still on, wouldn’t shock me if they play HS in Hollywood FLA on US finale 

3 minutes ago, PaoloLA said:

Mexico has been postponed but is Australia and NE still on? If those are still on, wouldn’t shock me if they play HS in Hollywood FLA on US finale 

Officially yes, but people say it doesn't look good. And from what I've heard about AU, the government measures are absolutely insane over there...