09/08/21 - Indianapolis, IN - Lucas Oil Stadium

alfierose

17 hours ago, Ratam said:

Someone of Axl's family still live in Indiana?

I think his brother Stewart still lives there. I don't know about his sister Amy. I guess you could try to find them in social media. Assuming they are using social media

I'm not sure. I think years ago here there were people posting things Stewart and Amy were saying

• Like 1

2 hours ago, k12 said:

Does he still live in Indy? I thought he moved to LA 

Yes, Izzy moved to L.A. and probably still lives there, but he may still own a house in Indiana. But he could be anywhere, like in Trinidad, at this moment, for all we know.

17 hours ago, Ratam said:

Someone of Axl's family still live in Indiana?

Amy doesn't seem to live there now and I don't know about Stuart. But probably others from the broader family live there.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DarkLotus1111 said:

I heard from some top secret underground insiders that they're playing a hybrid of "Rocket Queen" and "Knockin' On Heaven's Door" titled "Knockin' On The Rocket Queen's Door" that's supposed to be around 2 hours long. 

It's probably going to sound like Jazz Odyssey by Spinal Tap 😂 

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Padme said:

I think his brother Stewart still lives there. I don't know about his sister Amy. I guess you could try to find them in social media. Assuming they are using social media

I'm not sure. I think years ago here there were people posting things Stewart and Amy were saying

Yeah, i not knew about Axl's brother and sister, jus read years ago in this Forum that apparently Axl buy an house in Indianapolis. I just ask, but seem Axl's family are low profil people and it is very logic and to praise, they not live through of they famous brother. I love it.

15 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

Imagine if they got Buckethead to guest perform for Shackler's Revenge, TWAT, and most excitedly, Scraped. :D

It's a shame that we never got to see TWAT performed with the '02 lineup.

Edited by Gibson_Guy87
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, siraddam said:

Izzy or Steven are gonna do a song is my prediction. They have the Appetite monster on the poster for the show.

38 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

My guess is the "tonight is gonna be special" social media post happened for 2 reasons:

1) to sell tickets

2) the show is near Axl's home town. 

Would I love an Izzy appearance and/or a new song debut? Of course. I just don't think either of those things are what the social media post is about. 

I don't we're ever going to see Izzy on stage with them again, unless they decide to do some special show and offer a lot of money. Even then chances are he'll turn it down.

• Like 1