09/16/21 - Chicago, IL - Wrigley Field

alfierose

1 minute ago, MaskingApathy said:

Often when Slash posts clips on TikTok it's not so quickly, like maybe a day or two after (like some of the show clips that Meegan took). So him putting the HS one up right after soundcheck could mean something.

Where do you all think HS would go in the set if they play it tonight?

I think it would take the place of Absurd, so Axl has 1 song (Duff) to prepare for it. Absurd will get played somewhere else in the set then

4 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Often when Slash posts clips on TikTok it's not so quickly, like maybe a day or two after (like some of the show clips that Meegan took). So him putting the HS one up right after soundcheck could mean something.

They will not drop absurd, so I think somewhere after november rain 

2 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Thats my biggest question, initially id have thought Absurd and HS would alternate but seeing Absurd in normal setlist now makes me wonder where, itd fit in the first half of the show tho for sure. I wonder if the band has any kind of knowledge after the girl meeting Axl that this song is public knowledge at this point?

1 minute ago, Joraz said:

What time does show start?

Doors opened at 4:30 but I grabbed lithos before gates opened and am walking back now. Wanted to grab a bite at Big Star and someone is definitely playing at Wrigley. Not gnr yet obviously. 

I was able to hear gnr soundcheck from a mile away. So awesome. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

It could replace Its So Easy as the new show intro. Might as well start off with a bang!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GnR Chris said:

Doors opened at 4:30 but I grabbed lithos before gates opened and am walking back now. Wanted to grab a bite at Big Star and someone is definitely playing at Wrigley. Not gnr yet obviously. 

I was able to hear gnr soundcheck from a mile away. So awesome. 

There is a band playing in the front concourse, not jnside