09/16/21 - Chicago, IL - Wrigley Field

alfierose

4 minutes ago, FabioRoses said:

There Was a Time would kick serious ass

I think if Axl attempted those screams now, he'd blow his voice out for good. That song was shaky in 2017 and is best left retired. Pretty Tied Up, Down On The Farm, Bad Obsession, You Ain't The First, So Fine/Raw Power, Marseilles, or The Garden would be welcome replacements though.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, FabioRoses said:

Yeah, but why did they removed the songs for 2021 tour? 

Maybe a stretch, but I've thought it might have something to do with Izzy. They are both Izzy songs, and maybe it came close to Izzy turning up, but he didn't at the last minute.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I think if Axl attempted those screams now, he'd blow his voice out for good. That song was shaky in 2017 and is best left retired. Pretty Tied Up, Down On The Farm, Bad Obsession, You Ain't The First, So Fine/Raw Power, Marseilles, or The Garden would be welcome replacements though.

Yeah, you have a point. But he screams at the end of You're Crazy, doesn't seem much pitch different, he could skip a few and it would be nice. We also have Shackler's and I.R.S and I really don't mind hearing it even if Axl mickeys it. 
But yeah, Pretty Tied Up would sound nice in his current voice. 

Edited by FabioRoses
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, FabioRoses said:

HS was already at Mexico 2020 setlist, so it doesn't make sense. They could put Absurd in and kick another song out. 

But we didn't know for sure where their slots in the setlist were. If I was to decide I'd remove Zika and Wichita to bring both PTU and Think About You

• Like 1