09/16/21 - Chicago, IL - Wrigley Field

alfierose

Just now, FabioRoses said:

Yeah, you have a point. But he screams at the end of You're Crazy, doesn't seem much pitch different, he could skip a few and it would be nice. We also have Shackler's and I.R.S and I really don't mind hearing it even if Axl's mickey it. 
But yeah, Pretty Tied Up would sound nice in his current voice. 

Shackler's would be interesting but IRS would probably be a trainwreck. I'd take either of them over Better at this point though. The screams at the end of You're Crazy are good but the screams in TWAT are (supposed to be) more intense...

1 minute ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Shackler's would be interesting but IRS would probably be a trainwreck. I'd take either of them over Better at this point though. The screams at the end of You're Crazy are good but the screams in TWAT are (supposed to be) more intense...

Yeah, let Melissa sing the high harmony in Shackler's. From Chinese I still miss Sorry and Catcher sometimes. Even If the World.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, FabioRoses said:

Yeah, let Melissa sing the high harmony in Shackler's. From Chinese I still miss Sorry and Catcher sometimes. Even If the World.

Yea I wish he'd harmonize with Melissa more often (and have her loud in the mix), they sound good on CD and Sorry. Catcher is usually good. I don't think he could do ITW but Scraped would honestly be interesting, might be cool if Melissa and Duff do the "ay-oh" chorus parts and Axl uses a voice similar to You're Crazy...