09/16/21 - Chicago, IL - Wrigley Field

alfierose

Just now, kiwiguns said:

Love how everyone is over analysing things via a live stream, who actually aren't there in person. 

Some of you guys, have some real amazing superhero powers, to come up with some of these conclusions. 

So much complaining on this forum. 

Until some of you realise you are in the minority, the better you will take the personal disappointment.

To many assumptions.. based on no fact. 

OK, so the band sound checked a song, to check their sound quality. Isn't that what a sound check is actually for. And apparently because Slashs girlfriend, live streamed the sound check and then deleted the footage, it's all premeditated to unset a few fans on this fan forum. 

Instead of blaming the band, maybe next time don't believe your own speculation over facts.

I actually have doubts weather some of you would be happy, even if you got what you wanted and probably still complain regardless. 

Who are you?! King tut?

2 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

I think it's safe to write off 2021 completely in terms of new GNR single/album. The tour is almost over since the NZ/AUS tour is not going to happen any longer, and Slash is releasing SMKC shit now and early next year. We can all talk again when the 2022 EU leg starts

Yeah, it seems like it’s a done deal for now. I’m sure HS will come out eventually but anything this year just seems preposterous.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, kiwiguns said:

Love how everyone is over analysing things via a live stream, who actually aren't there in person. 

Some of you guys, have some real amazing superhero powers, to come up with some of these conclusions. 

Until some of you realise you are in the minority, the better you will take the personal disappointment.

To many assumptions.. based on no fact. 

OK, so the band sound checked a song, to check their sound quality. Isn't that what a sound check is actually for. And apparently because Slashs girlfriend, live streamed the sound check and then deleted the footage, it's all premeditated to unset a few fans on this fan forum. 

Instead of blaming the band, maybe next time don't believe your own speculation over facts.

I actually have doubts weather some of you would be happy, even if you got what you wanted and probably still complain regardless. 

Guess what, you ONLY come here to complain too. Get outta here with this bull

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I guarantee you there would not be complaining today if they played HS. You had tons of people excited and ready. 

There was no evidence it would actually be played however.

• Like 3

I’ve now accepted that Absurd was only released just to tell livenation “see? We have new music.” And HardSkool is just being soundchecked all these times because the band is bored and they feel like doing something different at soundchecks. If we do get it, it’ll only be in 2022, as others are suggesting (and that’s assuming covid finally gets under control by then).

I am now standing myself back up straight and closing my asshole…

Edited by rocknroll41

1 minute ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Uploading a soundcheck of HS on Slashs official tiktok account was lame though. Unless he and the band really wanted to play it and it was on Axl to say no yet again

They could be teasing it for later? I mean, they just released ABSURD, releasing a new song now would be fast for any band, let alone this one.

Someone on Twitter or whatever it was saying Axl told them Hard Skool is coming out soon while the band soundchecks it like they've done numerous times doesn't mean it was meant to be released tonight like people assumed. 

• Like 1

It’s lame that they didn’t play it tonight (and the constant sound checking is equally lame - it’s a dick-tease to gn’r fans, who are arguably the most tortured in all of music -bands that are dead or been broken up for decades consistently release exponentially more music than this band).  That said, I do think it will come out this month with a new album by December.  Why do I think this?  Because I’m a f@cking idiot that can’t help himself.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, surforia said:

It’s lame that they didn’t play it tonight (and the constant sound checking is equally lame - it’s a dick-tease to gn’r fans, who are arguably the most tortured in all of music -bands that are dead or been broken up for decades consistently release exponentially more music than this band).  That said, I do think it will come out this month with a new album by December.  Why do I think this?  Because I’m a f@cking idiot that can’t help himself.

Billy fucking Idol put out a 4 song ep a few mins ago. That’s 3 more new songs more than this band 

• Haha 1

Forget HS, I'm not expecting that this year anyway. But what about the UYI anniversary? Why not do something exciting, why not play a one-off back catalogue song, why not even mention it, for god's sake? Just NOTHING at all, as usual. That's what bothers me, not the fact that there's some theoretical old demo dangling somewhere, with people setting themselves up for a let-down each gig night. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, kiwiguns said:

To many assumptions, based on no fact. 

OK, so the band sound checked a song, to check their sound quality. Isn't that what a sound check is actually for. And apparently because Slashs girlfriend, live streamed the sound check and then deleted the footage, it's all premeditated to upset a few fans on this fan forum.

Take a step back, and take the time to understand how nuts some of this stuff sounds. 

I actually have doubts weather some of you would be happy, even if you got what you wanted and probably would still complain regardless. 

Jfc do exist on this forum just to complain about the complaining!? :lol: Every single thread I point this out yet you never reply, you post your complaint and bounce lol

Edited by WhazUp
  • Like 1