08/08/21 - Detroit, MI - Comerica Park

alfierose

2 minutes ago, James Bond said:

What happened during Jungle?

Probably one of the few songs in the set where they should pick up the tempo. At least it would be over with sooner!

I think they should just play it like the record....I mean the song is a masterpiece, just play it like the record.  that would make the extended KOHD a lot more tolerable and they could fit another song (or two) in. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, James Bond said:

He should really try a different approach for You Could Be Mine. Still skipping lines and unable to quite get it out. I still say he could get away with singing it entirely in his natural voice and duck the highs.

I’m kinda shocked it’s still a staple of the set list since he can’t sing  it very well at all. Why are Don’t Cry and/or Patience not played every night instead? They‘re both bigger songs than YCBM and he sounds better on them.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jimisbatman said:

Wow, stadium not very full. However it was a massive stadium. How was the Absurd crowd reaction?

It actually isn't - it's the second smallest venue of the tour so far at about 40,000. Hershey is the smallest so far at 30,000 (And Hershey had a few sections closed off at that). 

• Like 2