08/08/21 - Detroit, MI - Comerica Park

alfierose

Hi there. If anyone at this show is able to pick up one of the lithographs for me I'd be happy to pay for your lithograph.  

Feel free to PM me but I'd he happy to pay for someone to help me get that Lithograph.  

Hopefully an awesome show tonight

52 minutes ago, GoBucky said:

That's the main reason I pulled the trigger tonight once tix dropped. We have a few more shows in a month and things are changing for the worst pretty quickly. I want to guarantee seeing a show before things get shut down. Sunmerfest in Milwaukee just mandated masks in September and that's outdoors. 

Hell yeah man I'm hoping I can make Summerfest!

45 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

Apparentemente assurdo, cavallo morto e guerra civile.

Fonte: gnr Fanspot

When they were doing HS at soundceck we got Absurd. For GnR logic, maybe they'll pull HS out of the hat tonight 😁😂

• ABSUЯD 1

Selling concert tickets like airfare is infuriating. It's a slap in the face to all the real fans of the band that buy early for fear of sellout. This is gonna come back and bite Ticketmaster in the ass. All it means is, people are gonna wait to cop. Or just go to the secondhand market right before the event.

From $250 + fees to $59 + fees. What a joke.

Edited by GnR Chris
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, GNR_RNR said:

I think the prices are set by the promoter? However I do agree it's unfair that people who put effort in to get an early ticket get burned with either poor seats of huge prices.

Yeah. Unfortunatly it's always like that. And usually you can't really afford to wait, if you've set your sight on a certain ticket category/position from where you wanna see a show.

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Maybe thats why the boys decided to whip out the new track so early in the tour?

Truth be told, they should have whipped it out for the first show. That's what a sane band does. They play the new song from the very first date on. But in this case, since the song is shit, audience at the first show got lucky.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, James Bond said:

Ticketmaster in general now has disclaimers right on the ticket purchases pages for events that say prices will fluctuate based on demand. Live Nation now treats concerts like a flight or hotel. 

Yep. That stinks to high heaven. You're can naver be sure, that you made the right decision buying a ticket. It's kinda like stockmarket, you never can be sure whether you purchased at the right moment.

1 hour ago, k12 said:

I will bet anything GNR has a say in the prices,

Nope. They don't give a shit how much a ticket cost. They got their fee and that's all they are interested in.

2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Anyone thinking about the current Covid climate and how some, if not the rest of this tour might get cancelled? 

Jazzfest in NOLA was just cancelled after adding the Rolling Stones to their lineup, and every venue down here requires proof of Vax for entry and a mask even if you're already vaxed up. It would appear we are headed back into it..

Maybe thats why the boys decided to whip out the new track so early in the tour?

Live Nation is giving bands the right to ask for vax/proof of neg test. Now while that won't knock it down to zero it's better than the current precautions for most tours which are zero. It's gonna come to  vax/neg test/masks or no touring again. 

Edited by Subtle Signs

16 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

Truth be told, they should have whipped it out for the first show. That's what a sane band does. They play the new song from the very first date on. But in this case, since the song is shit, audience at the first show got lucky.

Hell has frozen over....we agree on something :)

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

Maybe in your opinion. I was at the Hershey gig and am really, genuinely gutted I didn't get to hear it. I've always been a fan of Silkworms. Hershey was one of the most god-awful gigs I've ever been to from any artist - getting to hear Silkworms/Absurd get dusted off completely out of left field would have made for a small bit of respite. 

• Like 1
  • ABSUЯD 1

1 minute ago, Powerage5 said:

Maybe in your opinion. I was at the Hershey gig and am really, genuinely gutted I didn't get to hear it. I've always been a fan of Silkworms. Hershey was one of the most god-awful gigs I've ever been to from any artist - getting to hear Silkworms/Absurd get dusted off completely out of left field would have made for a small bit of respite. 

Yeah. That's why I say, new songs should be played from the first gig on. People in Hershey paid the same kind of money like everyone else. It's unprofessional, to debut a new song at a second gig of a tour.

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

Just now, PatrickS77 said:

Yeah. That's why I say, new songs should be played from the first gig on. People in Hershey paid the same kind of money like everyone else. It's unprofessional, to debut a new song at a second gig of a tour.

I completely agree. It's an absolute slap in the face to do that at the second gig of the tour. An unreleased song that you're about to drop as a single is completely different than just dusting off an od deep cut that hasn't been played in ages. Even if you think the song is shit (And that's fine, I'm not gonna knock anyone that doesn't like it), I know myself and a number of others would be looking back on last weekend a little more fondly over something like that, instead of what is just arguably one of the all-time worst gigs across the band's career. 

• Like 4