08/03/21 - Boston, MA - Fenway Park

alfierose

2 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Hearing Axl on that makes me think Down On The Farm would be a natural for the set list since he uses the similar fake cockney accent on it. Clearly that voice is still in his register!

This was my comment to the staff.

It sounds like GNR decided to write a song in the style or UK Subs. Axl even throws a little British twang in their for good measure.

I also find it hilarious that there’s a backing track for Axl’s raspy screech.  

1 minute ago, James Bond said:

Listening again it's funny to hear the triggered sample of Axl's voice for the screams. One can argue that there was rasp at this show! A sample from Melissa. :lol:

You beat me to it!

• GNFNR 1

Where is that gif with the towel? :lol:

There’s been a lot of talk about a Guns N’ Roses collaboration between yourself and Dizzy Reed, on a track known as ‘Silkworms’. It has been confirmed that this track will not make the final cut of Chinese Democracy. Why is this? Does the track have a future as a B-side or future release?

Pitman: I hope so. That song in particular that you are talking about, ‘Silkworms’, it ended up being this incredible track that sounded like Guns N’ Roses 10 or 15 years in the future. It was so far removed from our other songs that we had to put it in this other place. Concept-wise, it didn’t fit with Chinese Democracy. We hope we will have other songs that match that kind of futuristic sound. It’s a really exciting track because it morphs into this crazy sound, but it was out so much in the other direction that we have to let time catch up with it.

• Haha 4