08/03/21 - Boston, MA - Fenway Park

alfierose

13 minutes ago, Carne_asaDA said:

Axl will be alright. Yes, he struggled in the last show and he knows it. But his body language didn't show any signs of loss of confidence in his ability. Plus, Axl has a track record of following up a "bad" performance with a good one. 

😃 good one

On 7/20/2021 at 7:46 PM, dmd887 said:

Any idea what time GNR is expected to go onstage? Tickets say 5:30 but obviously there’s an opener or 2. Trying to plan this out so hoping someone can provide a little info. Thanks 

The last time GNR came to Dallas, they were on by 10:00 and played for 3 hours.  I would think anytime after 9:00.

Have a blast, which I know you will, tell us all about it.

My concert in September 1 in Dallas.

23 minutes ago, Gunsdrummer63 said:

These are sick. As a die hard Red Sox fan this is so cool

Cool! Looks like GNR are doing special shirts for each state. Last time the Texas shirt was a dead football player, which I didn't like nor buy. Every damn thing in Texas has to be related to the Cowboys. lol I hope it's a better design this year. I did buy some other cool shirts from other states as well as other countries which I thought were super cool.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

The last time GNR came to Dallas, they were on by 10:00 and played for 3 hours.  I would think anytime after 9:00.

Not even close. Fenway has a hard curfew stop at 10:30pm.. Especially on a Tuesday.. So far we have heard 7:15 and 7:45 from venue sources..  I would be in your seat by 7:15.. They went on at 8:30 at Hershey and they were over an hour late.

1 minute ago, Tom-Ass said:

Not even close. Fenway has a hard curfew stop at 10:30pm.. Especially on a Tuesday.. So far we have heard 7:15 and 7:45 from venue sources..  I would be in your seat by 7:15.. They went on at 8:30 at Hershey and they were over an hour late.

The more I think about it and listen to Hershey show songs the more I think they were late due to technical issues all around. Axl obviously had issues and not making excuses but things seemed weird and not well oiled all around. Maybe it was the in ears and monitors and other technical issues that slowed everything up

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Carne_asaDA said:

But his body language didn't show any signs of loss of confidence in his ability.

Well, I'll say that's the issue. If his confidence was not shaken by the terrible performance he delivered, he's more delusional than what we suspect :shrugs:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Axl Rose aka God said:

I am setting the bar low for the voice tonight but know Slash will be dope. I hope there's pyro to be honest, I can't imagine Paradise without it! 

Same aside from the pyro thing.. Slash will rock... I love the songs.. Fuck the pyro though.. I would rather them play the songs at a good temp than have them trying to keep with a click track the whole time.. The never used Pyro for PC back in the day and it was always awesome.. I am sure they will have their confetti and shit..

• Like 1