08/05/21 - East Rutherford, NJ - MetLife Stadium

alfierose

45 minutes ago, Gimpy Hewitt said:

I’m in the front row on the rail tonight in front of the stage. I’m going to hold this up on my phone for Axl to see when he comes near me

B09389C6-EFD4-4C31-ADAF-BB8491C7FBC2.jpeg

In the good old days, Axl would've punched the shit out of you for s.th. like that... lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Martin Riggs said:

I actually think Post Malone is talented, but who in the fuck would pay $300+ to see Machine Gun Kelly?!?! 🤦🏻‍♂️

Oh, yeah I agree Post Malone rocks and so does MGK but to pay that much money? Come on. It's crazy and I think alot is because of the year without anything.

Now you can only get your tickets on your phone now. No more paper tickets. I still have paper tickets for KISS since I got them last year. Hopefully, my phone won't die before I get to see GNR. I did take out the ticket insurance. So much money.

1 hour ago, DeperilsofrockNRollDekednz said:

Now you remind of the fat that needed to be chopped off the Illusion tour. Matt was brilliant on the recordings and song performances, but that John Bonham stuff was too much. The excesses of Stadium Rock.

Is that what Stephanie Seymour now looks like!

That's how Axl imagines her now.

49 minutes ago, sofine11 said:

I'm hoping that this is exactly what we all wake up to tomorrow morning.  2 tracks, and perhaps a formal album announcement. They will have done this right. 

Yes for once

1 minute ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

It's so weird to see that small amount of people in a venue of that size, the crowd looks like it usually does before the openers hit the stage!

Yeah, that's a bummer. I figured most shows would fill up by show time due to heavy discounts and free tickets. 

I'm sure it'll look more full later 

• Like 1