08/05/21 - East Rutherford, NJ - MetLife Stadium

alfierose

4 minutes ago, Dean said:

Man, it's shite not hearing him go for the bridge in Better. Better has always been hard for him vocally, but he always fucking nailed the bridge.

For real. Even in the darkest days of NuGN'R circa 2013, he always nailed that bridge. Few things got me as hyped at a GN'R gig as that. Nowadays though... :shrugs:

• Like 3
  • ABSUЯD 1

Just now, ZoSoRose said:

Better is one of my favorite GNR songs but it would not be tragic if it was dropped (did I say that the other day?). He just can't sing it now, and it has had a decade in the set. Chinese Democracy can stay and that represents the album fine enough imo.  Add more UYI at this point, it just makes more sense.

He could probably sound 'good enough' on Sorry or Catcher if he really wants to play more than one CD songs, but yea Better needs to be dropped.

• GNFNR 1
  • ABSUЯD 1

1 minute ago, ZoSoRose said:

Better is one of my favorite GNR songs but it would not be tragic if it was dropped (did I say that the other day?). He just can't sing it now, and it has had a decade in the set. Chinese Democracy can stay and that represents the album fine enough imo.  Add more UYI at this point, it just makes more sense.

Bring back Sorry and add shacklers and omg. 

• ABSUЯD 1

1 minute ago, Powerage5 said:

For real. Even in the darkest days of NuGN'R circa 2013, he always nailed that bridge. Few things got me as hyped at a GN'R gig as that. Nowadays though... :shrugs:

A travesty, but it made me pull through and crack open another beer to try and ease the pain of what I potentially may endure here!

• Haha 1
  • ABSUЯD 1