08/05/21 - East Rutherford, NJ - MetLife Stadium

alfierose

1 minute ago, goldentobacco said:

LISTEN MOTHERFUCKERS TO THIS SONG THAT SHOULD BE HEARD

THROWN DOWN IN THE GUTTERS, MORE THAN YOU DESERVE

SCREAMING FUCKING BANSHEE, YOU KNOW THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE

PUSSY FULL OF MAGGOTS, ISN'T THAT ABSURD?

Those lyrics will be just the sort of thing for our cancel-culture era. They'll love that. 

• Haha 1
  • ABSUЯD 1

1 minute ago, allwaystired said:

As someone who is pretty much entirely physical media based when it comes to music.....is iTunes still a thing, i.e. will we be able to download this rather than just stream?

I'm pretty opposed to Spotify on principle so don't have an account and don't use it...

Yes, iTunes is still a thing and indeed it probably will be available for you to buy it. If you have any Apple device go to the music app, if a windows you can download it from microsoft store.

1 minute ago, Voodoochild said:

I think it's a safe bet that Hardschool will also be released.

I hope, god i hope, that they are following the model of releasing a couple of scheduled singles then a full album in sequence. As been doing recently ACDC and other acts. But again, its GNR. Probably they will drop two singles and close the door again.

10 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

As long as we get something. That means there is a possibility of getting more and that they are trying. I love it.

I think this is the key takeaway.

You have to assume there’s more to come.

It would be utterly absurd to spend money to see this band solely because of Absurd?  

• Like 3
  • ABSUЯD 1

Just now, goldentobacco said:

Nobody's gonna give a shit, a lot of worse stuff out there today

Hmmm.....I wouldn't be too sure! 

It's probably not 'relevant' enough to pick up too much traction though really. Most people who would get a little angry about it probably won't be aware of it.  

3 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Yes, iTunes is still a thing and indeed it probably will be available for you to buy it. If you have any Apple device go to the music app, if a windows you can download it from microsoft store.

Thanks! 

I do have iTunes actually, as I put my CDs on it for listening to when I'm out of the house, but thought I read somewhere that selling of music on it was being discontinued. Pleased to hear it isn't! Great stuff. 

Fingers crossed for a physical release too......