08/05/21 - East Rutherford, NJ - MetLife Stadium

alfierose

1 minute ago, FabioRoses said:

Maybe it's ok, it's just a setlist? Or anyone who leaks it might be in trouble? 

Could be embarrassing for them but ultimately the fans going to the show, don't want to ruin it.  

Ether way it's early in the tour, it's not really the stage where the sets are long and unpredictable.  The show will probably increase to an hour longer come September

Edited by Axl_morris
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, FabioRoses said:

Maybe it's ok, it's just a setlist? Or anyone who leaks it might be in trouble? 

I'm not gonna. I'm not looking at it myself. I'd be annoyed if I saw someone post what the band were going to play before the show happened. Let's look forward to tonight! I'm pumped!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, W. Axl Kev said:

I've just been sent tonight's setlist + alternatives. Is it in poor taste to post those prior to the show? Need guidance from the mod's as to what we're allowed to do.

Edit: I'm not going to post it. Don't want to know myself so I'm not looking at it.

I can't say it strictly breaks any rules but you probably made the right decision to hang on until after the show if only for those folks who don't want any spoilers (should any spoilers exist).

18 minutes ago, W. Axl Kev said:

Yes! I'm heading over to the arena in just under 3 hours to begin heavily drinking and handing over cash for $50 shirts that will shrink to child's size after just one wash. And I can't wait.

Every official GNR concert shirt I've purchased has held up fairly well. It's the $10 knockoffs sold by the people who look like anti-vaxxers are the ones that are one-time wears. Have a blast!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2