08/05/21 - East Rutherford, NJ - MetLife Stadium

alfierose

10 minutes ago, GnR Chris said:

I said this after I heard "Absurd" the other night. "How cool would it be if while they're playing 'Hard Skool' for the first time, it's simultaneously dropping on all streaming platforms?" 

Every article that picks up "Guns N' Roses introduces new song" would have a link to Spotify. Instant buzz. But this is GNR so ...

I have no hope that it'll actually happen but man.....it would be cool. 

Of course they're not gonna follow any suggestions from the fans. But I like that the Instagram post is flooded with Hard Skool, Pretty Tied Up and "New songs".
Personally I would like Bad Obsession, with Teddy Zig Zag Big Bag Andreadis The Greek on the Harmonica

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

3 minutes ago, Snytefant said:

Of course they're not gonna follow any suggestions from the fans. But I like that the Instagram post is flooded with Hard Skool, Pretty Tied Up and "New songs".
Personally I would like Bad Obsession, with Teddy Zig Zag Big Bag Andreadis The Greek on the Harmonica

I just took a look and was shocked to see that. It would be so cool if they actually listen. 

3 minutes ago, W. Axl Kev said:

I enjoy all the excitement of never-before-heard songs being dropped but if I could only have one it would definitely be bringing out Matt Sorum for a prolonged, unenjoyable, 26 minute drum solo.

That's just me.

But my brain is already turned into mashed rice. He can't mash it even more, can he?

1 minute ago, Gunsdrummer63 said:

Officially GnR Instagram just posted a 45 second pro shot clip of Absurd so something is in the works I’m guessing

That's absurd

Edited by Snytefant
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, W. Axl Kev said:

I enjoy all the excitement of never-before-heard songs being dropped but if I could only have one it would definitely be bringing out Matt Sorum for a prolonged, unenjoyable, 26 minute drum solo.

That's just me.

Yup, that is just you Kev.

4 hours ago, Coma16 said:

I've never really seen the appeal for a stadium concern, from a fan perspective. Even the "good" seats are sooooo far back and the sound is usually shit. 

The secret is to be in the front row. ;) Then a full stadium is the greatest thing ever. Or if there is a really spectacular stage, like U2's claw on the 360 tour.

• Like 1