Patience
The Seeker
Paradise City

• 11 months later...
11 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Soundcheck today with Axl... was he at the Detroit soundcheck? :ph34r:

nbsdthjwnmg71.jpg

u88nsylwnmg71.jpg

I know it's been said before, but he should really hit the stage in the same clothes he wears at soundcheck. He looks more normal, rather than like he's cosplaying himself from 30 years ago...

Those pics are from Boston. Duff was in Madison, Wisconsin today so they're not all in Fargo yet. 

1 hour ago, Gordon Comstock said:

nbsdthjwnmg71.jpg

u88nsylwnmg71.jpg

I know it's been said before, but he should really hit the stage in the same clothes he wears at soundcheck. He looks more normal, rather than like he's cosplaying himself from 30 years ago...

I'm a big fan of the socks!

1 hour ago, Gordon Comstock said:

nbsdthjwnmg71.jpg

u88nsylwnmg71.jpg

You would think he'd change up his style a bit. He's been wearing the same basic stuff onstage the past 4 or 5 years. He looks more natural there. Reminds me of the UYI Tour when he'd wear the flannel with biker shorts.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, mystery said:

You would think he'd change up his style a bit. He's been wearing the same basic stuff onstage the past 4 or 5 years. He looks more natural there. Reminds me of the UYI Tour when he'd wear the flannel with biker shorts.

Those biker shorts were hardcore lol. Yet it was sooooo unrock n' roll, that it was rock n' roll lol. 

13 minutes ago, Gunner55 said:

I'm so glad I didn't get tickets for this before the pandemic hit. I was *this close* to caving. I'm a 3 or 4 hour drive away from Fargo but the damn American border is still closed to us. Something tells me the border official wouldn't accept any potential on of Hardschool or Absurd live as "essential travel."

🤣

15 minutes ago, Gunner55 said:

I'm so glad I didn't get tickets for this before the pandemic hit. I was *this close* to caving. I'm a 3 or 4 hour drive away from Fargo but the damn American border is still closed to us. Something tells me the border official wouldn't accept any potential on of Hardschool or Absurd live as "essential travel."

Which is why Detroit gig was empty ;)

1 hour ago, Gunner55 said:

Something tells me the border official wouldn't accept any potential on of Hardschool or Absurd live as "essential travel."

Gotta bribe them with the leaks ;)

Edited by Gibson_Guy87
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, BrayWyatt said:

I hope we have Don't Cry & Garden of Eden, I also hope that they cut 7 minutes from KOHD and RQ but it will not happen.

Yeah they fucked up my #2 song of all time (RQ) with all this extra shit and now IMHO even more by slowing it down.