08/11/21 - Fargo, ND - FargoDome

alfierose

3 minutes ago, avahland said:

OK... io e Insta siamo una brutta combinazione..... le storie sono le stesse di IGTV (versione online)?

No, you have to click on top of Meegan's profile imagine. When the last stories appear, after the one with Kat, there are 3 videos where she shows the stadium. It looks like it starts or HS, and Meegan stops right away.

3 minutes ago, MrMojo said:

Off topic: With a bit of training do you think he can go back to 2016 voice by next year?  

As I’m due to see them next year I really hope so…..I have my doubts. In truth…I’d rather he changed his approach if it can’t be resurrected. Be brave and go towards the baritone end of his voice…that small snippet of WTTJ shows there is proper power when he uses it.

If that preserves his voice more on say 3/4 of the set then maybe he could use more on the ‘staples’ like SCOM etc?

A mixture of a new approach with 2016 isn’t impossible.

Edited by DTJ80
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

Visto che li vedrò l'anno prossimo, lo spero davvero…..ho i miei dubbi. In verità... preferirei che cambiasse il suo approccio se non può essere resuscitato. Sii coraggioso e vai verso la fine baritonale della sua voce ... quel piccolo frammento di WTTJ mostra che c'è un potere adeguato quando lo usa.

Se questo preserva di più la sua voce su diciamo 3/4 del set, allora forse potrebbe usare di più sulle "graffette" come SCOM ecc?

Una miscela di un nuovo approccio con il 2016 non è impossibile.

I too will see them next year in Italy, and I agree with you. I love it when Axl uses the lower, "bluesy" tone of voice.

16 minutes ago, klakly said:

No, you have to click on top of Meegan's profile imagine. When the last stories appear, after the one with Kat, there are 3 videos where she shows the stadium. It looks like it starts or HS, and Meegan stops right away.

Thanks....I found the big line of little stories.....but I can't recognize Hardschool.
Hopefully tomorrow you will tell me :"I told you so"

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MrMojo said:

Off topic: With a bit of training do you think he can go back to 2016 voice by next year?  

Probably not, but I'm sure he'll work his way up from where it started this tour.

19 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

As I’m due to see them next year I really hope so…..I have my doubts. In truth…I’d rather he changed his approach if it can’t be resurrected. Be brave and go towards the baritone end of his voice…that small snippet of WTTJ shows there is proper power when he uses it.

If that preserves his voice more on say 3/4 of the set then maybe he could use more on the ‘staples’ like SCOM etc?

A mixture of a new approach with 2016 isn’t impossible.

Reason I ask is the huge difference between 2013 and 14, voice came on leaps and bounds. A new approach especially for middle range would be good. Hopeful

12 minutes ago, GoBucky said:

Probably not, but I'm sure he'll work his way up from where it started this tour.

Agreed. He's come back from worse voice wise, maybe changing the technique might help 

1 hour ago, avahland said:

At 3:13 there is a play list....riff raff, nice boys, shadow, attitude

EDIT: ....and I can't hear Hardschool in that snippet

How the hell did you see that?? LOL, I stopped the video like 50 times and couldn't see shit in the setlist :lol:

1 minute ago, FabioRoses said:

How the hell did you see that?? LOL, I stopped the video like 50 times and couldn't see shit in the setlist :lol:

Downloaded the insta...then played it with VLC.....Stopped it and made a screenshot and enlarged it a bit :-)

11 minutes ago, klakly said:

I meant that I like his voice register in the low frequencies and less acute

I don’t know why it showed as a ?…..it’s supposed to be a thumbs up?!?! I totally get what you meant and agree!

• Like 1

Just now, avahland said:

Downloaded the insta...then played it with VLC.....Stopped it and made a screenshot and enlarged it a bit :-)

Ah right, just saw it, it's just his guitars by song. The good shit is at 2:50 of the video, where she quickly shows the setlist.