08/13/21 - Missoula, MT - Grizzly Stadium

alfierose

3 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Yeah I love this Evel Knievel artwork for this show. I’m old enough to remember watching him live on tv when I was a kid. The Evel Knievel museum is in Topeka near where I live. It’s so cool- got tons of his bikes, Sky cycle prototype, his old semi trailer/ RV thing where he hung out before shows, helmets and leathers, you name it. Awesome museum.

I had a few of the Evel Knievel toys when I was a kid, also watched his jumps on TV when they were broadcast. Had a VHS tape years ago that showed nearly all of his jumps, while Evel reminisced about them as he was driving his RV. I don't think it was ever released on disc, though.

• Like 1

Just curious if a gnr stage personnel gets covid would they cancel? Or If say frank got it would they cancel or bring in a quick replacement? Wonder if they have a contingency plan for that. Its obviously an axl/slash/duff show and I know I’d be pissed if they canceled cause Melissa got sick

3 minutes ago, jonah said:

Just curious if a gnr stage personnel gets covid would they cancel? Or If say frank got it would they cancel or bring in a quick replacement? Wonder if they have a contingency plan for that. Its obviously an axl/slash/duff show and I know I’d be pissed if they canceled cause Melissa got sick

Hopefully we don’t find out. It’s easy to be cautious and scrap a performance or 2 when it’s just the opener. I’d imagine the decision process would be different with the main event.

8 minutes ago, jonah said:

Unless Axl or Slash get sick the tour might just continue with other musicians filling in, most of the set is classics most musicians know or can easily figure out anyway. And it's not like GNR don't have plenty of past members to call, even though the question is would they show up. Let's just hope everyone stays healthy and WVH bounces back quickly from the setback. Maybe GNR will play a bit longer tonight? Will definetely check out some videos if there are any, the venue looks just too nice.

16 minutes ago, jonah said:

I’m sure Pitman would love to reprise his role to help the gang out :takethat:

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1