Knockin' On Heaven's Door
Nightrain

Encore

Madagascar
Don't Cry
The Seeker
Paradise City

Notes

First performance of Madagascar of 2021 tour.

• Like 2

• 10 months later...

Guns in there home town the jungle I have a feeling we might get another surprise I always make it too the LA shows for this reason got a pit ticket and ready too have a good time hope the crowd is not just standing with there cell phones I’m always pumped up and ready too get n the ring if any speacial guest appear I think it’s this show pop corn Adler ? Stradlyn well that’s a big long shot but a new song or something it’s Los Angeles guns home so there going too bring it a little extra  

On 8/7/2021 at 3:42 PM, Deadeose said:

Guns in there home town the jungle I have a feeling we might get another surprise I always make it too the LA shows for this reason got a pit ticket and ready too have a good time hope the crowd is not just standing with there cell phones I’m always pumped up and ready too get n the ring if any speacial guest appear I think it’s this show pop corn Adler ? Stradlyn well that’s a big long shot but a new song or something it’s Los Angeles guns home so there going too bring it a little extra  

yeah i thouth the same, it s their home town, they could release hard chool here

Sorry if it’s in the wrong section but I haven’t been on the board in a while. How do you go about selling tickets to this show? I have a pair for A5, front row. Not looking to profit or anything, just want them to go to real fans. Only 2 tickets though. I’d consider selling one and go myself as my buddy that was planning on going with me broke his back. Literally. 

9 hours ago, jimisbatman said:

Ive been a naysayer when it comes to the imminent release of Hard Skool, however, the thought of them doing something special  for their hometown has a certain ring to it. If its not played in LA it won't come out till 2022 IMO. 

I don’t think they’re going to play it at this show but my guess is they’ll play it sometime in September. Absurd in August, Hard School in September.  Hopefully some sort of release in November. But then again, who knows with this brand and their (mis) management

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I don’t mean to be a negative person but I would say there isn’t a high chance of HS tomorrow. They seem very adamant about promoting Absurd. Im sure it’ll happen this tour or eventually, but tomorrow doesn’t feel like it’ll be it.

Yeah, I don't think it'll be played tomorrow either.

I think the earliest bet is Las Vegas. If not then, probably at one of the shows in Indianapolis, Atlantic City or Chicago.

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

Yeah, I don't think it'll be played tomorrow either.

I think the earliest bet is Las Vegas. If not then, probably at one of the shows in Indianapolis, Atlantic City or Chicago.

Chicago. It is a Thursday so they can do a midnight release just like Absurd plus the next day is the UYI anniversary. I have the tiniest bit of hope for Hardschool tomorrow but feel like September 16th may be the date we get sometbkng new whether or not that be hardschool

Desperately want to go to this show. Sold my floor tix. Get covid tested 3x a week for work and can’t afford to fly Delta. Thinking of buying some nose bleeds and posting up with a friend as far away as we can get from the crowds. 

4 hours ago, gt72 said:

Was somewhat surprised to see that’s it’s nearly a sellout.When I checked a month or so ago on Ticketmaster it was more like 50/55 percent sold tickets.

I believe they moved up the stage so that’s less of the stadium is available for seating. Common tactic. My seats were upgraded to floor about a month ago, but alas had to sell 

I’d love to see them whip out HS for the hometown crowd, but don’t see it happening. It’s only going to get played when a commercial release is imminent, and I don’t see that happening for awhile.  We already have gotten our one “new” song for the current tour.  I wouldn’t be surprised to see them lengthen the setlist with an additional song or two that aren’t particularly challenging for Axl to sing.  If they don’t sellout the venue, it will be particularly shocking. Folks forget that last year’s concert was to take place at the new SoFi football stadium, which seats 70,000 (ticket sales were pathetic). The rescheduled show at Banc of California Stadium only seats 22,000 (not much bigger than an indoor arena). In LA. The COVID postponement provided a face-saving opportunity to move the concert to a MUCH smaller venue.  In ‘16, there were 2 sold-out shows at Dodger Stadium. In ‘17, there were 3 sold-out arena concerts. And now… this. The law of diminishing returns. All that said, I have a VIP package for the pit - I may be stupid, but definitely not a hater.

• Like 2