08/19/21 - Los Angeles, CA - Banc of California Stadium

alfierose

11 minutes ago, Martin Riggs said:

This was a funny comment from Chris Robinson in a LA Times article on the Black Crowes that came out a day or two ago about tonight (They’re playing at the Forum right now):

Even now, with live shows making a halting comeback amid concerns over the spread of the Delta variant, the latest version of Guns N’ Roses is set to play L.A.’s Banc of California Stadium the same night the Crowes are at the Forum, where fans will be required to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test.

There are a lot of bands that go out, but there’s a lot of people that want to see what these bands are going out to do,” Rich insists. Of Thursday’s double booking, Chris jokes, “Put this in the story: While Axl [Rose] does the intro to ‘November Rain,’ Slash is getting on a helicopter, flying to the Forum and sitting in with us. Then we’re helicoptering him back to the enormodome.“

They wish they could get Slash to come sit in with them haha.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Powderfinger said:

Is there any chance tonight is being recorded for release? Blue Ray or the like? The sound is great, Slash is sounding great, best version of Dog this far.. Axl sounds a bit more powerful in his singing. 

lol......they haven't released anything other than one song since the re-grouping, what or why would this be any different?

Edit:  I guess Shaow of Your Love also technically, but that was a song as well.....

Edited by tsinindy

1 minute ago, Powderfinger said:

Is there any chance tonight is being recorded for release? Blue Ray or the like? The sound is great, Slash is sounding great, best version of Dog this far.. Axl sounds a bit more powerful in his singing. 

I’d think if they were going to do a blue ray they would use one of the NITL shows because Axl sounded a bit better, the sets were longer, stage bigger, and there was a ton of pyro. All those things would make for a much better blue Ray in my opinion 

Just now, mikeman5150 said:

I’d think if they were going to do a blue ray they would use one of the NITL shows because Axl sounded a bit better, the sets were longer, stage bigger, and there was a ton of pyro. All those things would make for a much better blue Ray in my opinion 

Yeah fair points.

Got over excited at the fact they sound OK tonight.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mikeman5150 said:

Maybe in vegas

1 minute ago, mikeman5150 said:

Only Houston would be listenable.

1 hour ago, Deadeose said:

Here we are LA mask up at the shows as posted earlier tickets where still for sale this am on TM $25.00 a ticket pit passes $180-$250.00 not close too sold out the place holds 20k they moved up the stage  but looks too be a good show no hard school mark my words not going too happen tonight and no extra guest no extras period grab the cash and run this tour is bad timing on the behalf of Brazil  team  Covid is killing the experience big time San Jose Ca will be really a soft sale in door show? Why now it’s a vaccine card or a 72 hour rapid test plus mask for the whole show no way it kills the fun Las Vegas will be the best show as the restrictive Covid rules are not as bad new song I still say nope not for a while  ... the promotion for this show is weak  but oh well enjoy the show 

Yeah I agree, it's better that Better sounds Beta

10 minutes ago, mikeman5150 said:

I was at both Dodger Stadium shows in 2016 and at least one of them had the helicopter filming overhead. Not sure why they never released it.