08/19/21 - Los Angeles, CA - Banc of California Stadium

alfierose

13 minutes ago, Martin Riggs said:

I was at both Dodger Stadium shows in 2016 and at least one of them had the helicopter filming overhead. Not sure why they never released it. 

Something to do with a disagreement between team Brazil and one of the companies hired to do the filming. Went back to the troubadour show or some nonsense 

2 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Something to do with a disagreement between team Brazil and one of the companies hired to do the filming. Went back to the troubadour show or some nonsense 

Really? Team Brazil sound like the people that throw their food at the workers at McDonalds because the bun was a little hard.

3 minutes ago, Ak1nney said:

Really? Team Brazil sound like the people that throw their food at the workers at McDonalds because the bun was a little hard.

I can’t remember the story but apparently they hired some interns to shoot the troubadour show for free and then hired a professional company for Dodger stadium. The free company thought they were promised the dodger gig if they did the first one for free, they got into it with TB and god knows what happened with it all.

they played Wichita lineman tonight? 

Love Wichita Lineman. It’s nice just to see Axl, Duff, and Slash have a acoustic performance together and to hear Axl sing well.  It’s a beautiful cover IMO 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, patiencepatience said:

This is my thirteenth GNR show since the reunion (I am a lucky boy). That’s the best vocals Axl has had on Patience yet. 

I’ll have to listen, my favorite is still Arlington 2016 outro. He went into a sprint around the stage and sounded incredible. Then hit 2/3 of the high notes at the end. It was the best for me

• Thanks 1
  • GNFNR 1

8 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

I’ll have to listen, my favorite is still Arlington 2016 outro. He went into a sprint around the stage and sounded incredible. Then hit 2/3 of the high notes at the end. It was the best for me

Don’t want to be nitpicking, but I think that was Glendale, not Arlington iirc. Just in case anybody wants to search it on YT 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SAU3R said:

Don’t want to be nitpicking, but I think that was Glendale, not Arlington iirc. Just in case anybody wants to search it on YT 

Hmm those shows were around the same time. But Glendale was after houston I think and arlington before houston. It’s a video shot from the side and is only the outro. But pretty sure it’s arlington 

edit: watched both! Love the energy on the Glendale one more. Arlington was better vocally but great times!

Edited by IncitingChaos
  • Like 1