08/19/21 - Los Angeles, CA - Banc of California Stadium

alfierose

I take it this is aimed at me. Just wanna make clear that I wasn’t complaining, it was a mere observation. And what with this being a discussion forum, I thought fuck it, I’ll post it. I’ve seen way more "inappropriate" things here in all the years. But I’ve noticed anything regarding C-19 has quickly become a very sensitive and chaotic topic. So forget it and have a great one. Cheers.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, GoForJMark said:

It's just a fucking mask. It's not like he whipped his dick out and helicoptered it on stage. So shut the fuck up. God damn anything you can complain on, you'll whip it out like it's your dick. And this show is not even from Dick's anymore. 

Dicks? 

https://images.app.goo.gl/kJ6xURMDUBKtY6oZ8

(apparently I don't know how to embed gifs. whatever. the joke stands lol) 

Edited by RussTCB
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, jamillos said:

I take it this is aimed at me. Just wanna make clear that I wasn’t complaining, it was a mere observation. And what with this being a discussion forum, I thought fuck it, I’ll post it. I’ve seen way more "inappropriate" things here in all the years. But I’ve noticed anything regarding C-19 has quickly become a very sensitive and chaotic topic. So forget it and have a great one. Cheers.

Maybe just a general comment on guys here complaining about something that doesn't really matter. The guy wants to wear a mask during a bow, boo hoo. 

It's not even C-19 as you call it. It's just the hatred Frank gets even for doing the littlest things. Like fuck they didn't play Hard Skool complain/observe/comment about that instead. 

• Like 2

Madagascar is a bloated, over produced song, like most of CD.  I really can do without that on the setlist.  Rather hear My Michelle or Out Ta Get Me.  

Overall, last night's show seemed to be the best of the tour so far, based on what I saw on youtube/facebook though.  So that's good!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, BadApples87 said:

Madagascar is a bloated, over produced song, like most of CD.  I really can do without that on the setlist.  Rather hear My Michelle or Out Ta Get Me.  

Overall, last night's show seemed to be the best of the tour so far, based on what I saw on youtube/facebook though.  So that's good!

we get it you hate chinese  but was a hell of a concert 

i really hope they play think about you and of course hardschool

Edited by darkside259

22 minutes ago, GoForJMark said:

Maybe just a general comment on guys here complaining about something that doesn't really matter. The guy wants to wear a mask during a bow, boo hoo. 

It's not even C-19 as you call it. It's just the hatred Frank gets even for doing the littlest things. Like fuck they didn't play Hard Skool complain/observe/comment about that instead. 

Ok but I have nothing to do with that. Unless me ever preferring Matt Sorum counts as hatred. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, allwaystired said:

As a heterosexual man I can honestly and safely say I would absolutely love it if Frank whipped his dick out and helicoptered it around on stage. 

If there is a place to helicopter 🚁it around, the stage is definitely the place to do it😂

And maybe the song to do it during is Absurd 😂

Edited by Tourettes2400
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, BadApples87 said:

I agree with this so much.. I think if they stripped it down and gave it more of a classic Guns sound and vibe it would actually be really cool.. But they didn't and I don't enjoy it when they play it either.. 

Watched You're Crazy from this show and it sounded great... I would rather Slash do both solos but whatever.. At least the Fortus solo actually fits the vibe of the song. 

• Like 1