08/19/21 - Los Angeles, CA - Banc of California Stadium

alfierose

6 hours ago, Deadeose said:

The LA show update  the stage has been moved up  the arena holds 20k just check TM lots of tickets still for sale tickets tomorrow will be discounted big time I bet pit tickets range $150.00 - $200.00 at the most new song I do not think it’s a go was hoping for it but now the Covid rules in CA have changed again which this will be the last show with less restrictions San Jose Ca will be a very tuff sale along with a lot more markets on this tour I think they will stick with the set list they have and milk the hell out of silk worms “ promote it as much as possible hold off on any changes besides the couple old songs being switched around  besides the fact that this tour could get derailed at any time Wolfe Van Halen was already a red flag so they will most likely if there smart hold this card for a another time  it’s a good way too move more tickets as well they might release a video or clip the night before a show too tease the fans like once again shows like San Jose .?  It’s a inclosed show which will require all the new rules vaccinations or 72 hour test and mask at all times Las Vegas will do good  people on the strip will go just too see a show  so I do not see the need for a new song there either look really only the die hard s really want new music the fan base of regulars that just know the name want the hits the mom and pop with there kids same thing hits hits hits that simple new song down the road or better yet the end of the road 😝 sounds kinda something another band that loves too cash grab on the newbies or just the hits for them kids 

I just did check Ticketmaster and there are a lot of pink dots for resale tickets, which the promotors couldn't care less about because the tickets have been sold. There are not very many regular tickets available. Other than that, I just couldn't follow this post anymore. Slow down and add some punctuation. 

• Like 2

I didn’t realize show was moved to Banc stadium.Had tickets to Black Crowes tonight so wasn’t going to make it.Seen Maiden a couple years back there,it’s a nice stadium with a cool little area right outside to grab a quick bite and a drink or 2.Place is called the The Fields.

38 minutes ago, surforia said:

If they are going to slash (apologies for the pun) ticket prices for this show, what time today do you guys think that will happen?  I’m on the fence about going.

Idk if they are going to go any lower.Not as many left as their was with other shows on day fo show.If u go to Ticketmaster and look at map theirs isn’t a ton of seats left 

9 minutes ago, gt72 said:

Idk if they are going to go any lower.Not as many left as their was with other shows on day fo show.If u go to Ticketmaster and look at map theirs isn’t a ton of seats left 

I’d recommend going to somewhere like Seatgeek or Stubhub instead. I have a feeling that ticket brokers snapped up a significant number of these tickets as it’s such a big market and they’re going to need to get rid of some tickets as the day progresses. I’ve seen prices as low as $50-60 on those sites and a considerable number of them are for lower bowl seats. 

• downzy pinned this topic

I'm going into this with no expectations. Who the fuck knew that Silkworms would be the first single in 13 years from this band? Maybe they'll play HS, maybe they won't, I'm just gonna have fun following the tour. If they don't debut it tonight though, I really hope it's at the Chicago show next month.

• Like 2