08/19/21 - Los Angeles, CA - Banc of California Stadium

alfierose

7 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Finally got around to KOHD to hear the smoke on the water thing.. Fun but a bit anti climatic hah.

Watched the whole 14 minutes and enjoyed it.. People can say what they want and I would also like it a little more like the old versions but the crowd eats it up every time.. I don't mind all the soloing at all.  Maybe a little less Fortus but the back and forth stuff can be pretty cool. 

Fortus can keep up and he needs to be able to stretch his fingers some. Give the guy a break. He's a nice dude 😄

11 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

My brother and one of his roadies from his band were with me at the Detroit show. After the first chorus, my brothers roadie asked for my opinion on something to do with their (my brothers band) stage setup. My brother, that guy and I had a full on conversation about it, complete with Googling lighting & rigging options. When we were done, KOHD was still going. 

Hilarious. 😄 Just curious, what kind of stuff does your brother play?

Just now, lame ass security said:

Hilarious. 😄 Just curious, what kind of stuff does your brother play?

He's the singer in an 80s tribute band called Sunset Blvd. So nothing earth shaking but they're big enough to have a road crew. All very good people involved with the band :)

• Like 1